By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

FINAL FANTASY XIII UK Sales Analysis

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=107235&page=1#

So as we can see from that thread FFXIII did 235K COMBINED PS360 in March.....its first month on the market in UK.

For comparisons sake FF9 & FFX-2 never got more than 200K in the UK, so FF13 has outsold FF9 & FFX-2 there in its first month alone

FF8, FF10, FF12 didn't get over 300K....so they are in the 200K - 299K range....where int hat range specifically we do not know, but it seems FFXIII may outsell FF8, 10, 12 in the UK.

No data for FF7 is present.

If I had to guess FF10 & FF8 are probably in the high 200K's

FF13 has done 235K so far combined. Even if it did like 80% of its LTD in 1 month (which means it'll have like no legs) it'll sit comfortably over 280K LTD in the UK.

A Fantastic Success for the franchise, Congrats S-E!

Source used for Sales Data on FF8, 9, 10, 10-2 & 12:

http://www.elspa.com/?i=3942

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Speaking of game Plus, it should have had a New Game +

I thought it did!  Damn.  That sucks.

kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

I have completed the game and gone back to work through the missions...

Missions 1 to 26, 28, 29, 32, 56, 57, 58 already done.

Now I want to clear mission 27 (Mithridates, the Lone) the one on the ground floor of the Tower. I didnt clear it in the game and left it for later. But I cant seem to get it to appear.... how do I make the mission active again? The red star isnt there on the map?

Just to point out I have opened up the lift from the apex to the ground floor, I did that in the main game, but if I ride the lift from top to bottom it doesnt trigger the mission????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, you have to activate the Menhirrim on the 7th floor, which is above the Apex. You'll have to ride the extra elevator on the Apex to that floor. Once you've activated the statue on the 7th floor, then you can ride the Apex elevator back to the bottom floor, which will trigger the Mithridates fight.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

Now I want to clear mission 27 (Mithridates, the Lone) the one on the ground floor of the Tower. I didnt clear it in the game and left it for later. But I cant seem to get it to appear.... how do I make the mission active again? The red star isnt there on the map?

Just to point out I have opened up the lift from the apex to the ground floor, I did that in the main game, but if I ride the lift from top to bottom it doesnt trigger the mission????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, you have to activate the Menhirrim on the 7th floor, which is above the Apex. You'll have to ride the extra elevator on the Apex to that floor. Once you've activated the statue on the 7th floor, then you can ride the Apex elevator back to the bottom floor, which will trigger the Mithridates fight.

I already did that during the main game... but I couldnt beat it back then so i just ignored  it and carried on in the game.

now I have completed ther full game and gone back... but it doesnt trigger if i ride from the apex to the ground floor?

That's odd. Have you activated the Mission Stone again?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already did that during the main game... but I couldnt beat it back then so i just ignored  it and carried on in the game.

now I have completed ther full game and gone back... but it doesnt trigger if i ride from the apex to the ground floor?

er... lol

no

where is it?

It's the yellow Cie'th stone near the Apex elevator.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er... lol

no

where is it?

It's the yellow Cie'th stone near the Apex elevator.

yep cheers. got it

activated it

kicked its butt!

Hehehe, congrats

He's a tough bastard when fought in Chapter 11, he nearly wiped my party out more than once in that fight. When I fought him again post game, he was so damn easy >_< 

Current PC Build

kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven't finished mission 55?!?!?!?!?!?! You get the Growth Egg (2xCP) as a reward. Get it now before finishing the other missions.

Fab_GS said:
kowenicki said:
Bit of help please...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven't finished mission 55?!?!?!?!?!?! You get the Growth Egg (2xCP) as a reward. Get it now before finishing the other missions.

I swore to myself I wouldn't use the death trick but I had to make an exception for mission 55 because the Growth Egg is too good to pass upon. Can't wait to be strong enough to kick Neochu's ass without the Death trick though.

Signature goes here!

lol This just popped up in my mind

Where do you think our main cast of FFXIII showered/went to the toilet?

There weren't any towns.

lol!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lol This just popped up in my mind

Where do you think our main cast of FFXIII showered/went to the toilet?

There weren't any towns.

lol!

Bushes and lakes FTW

But there must be some kind of Hi-Tech portable bathroom technology in Coccon. 

Current PC Build