By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

If you can beat Mission 62 with a 5/5. You will take a shit all over Mission 64 with quite a big ease.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Got a trapeze-whatever for a final weapon. Dropped from 3rd Adamantoise I killed.

Not sure if I should use it now or wait until I got another since increasing the power of one character only will reduce the 5 star rating time and make further ones harder to get, but if I get 2 first then my damage from 2 characters should make up for it.

Using a x3 bonus always, how much it cost to upgrade a final weapon to max level?

You will need 1.5M exp to level up a Tier 3 weapon from level 1 to level *. Probably you got your weapon downgraded to somewhere between 35-45, so you'll probably still need 1M. 

At x3, an Ultracompact Reactor gives 60K exp to a Tier 3 weapon, so you'll need 18 of them. That's 900K gil, which equates to 6 Platinum Ingots.

If you want to do the same for all Tier 3 weapons of your main party, that's 18 Platinum Ingots. I'm on that process now 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

KylieDog said:
Got a trapeze-whatever for a final weapon. Dropped from 3rd Adamantoise I killed.

Not sure if I should use it now or wait until I got another since increasing the power of one character only will reduce the 5 star rating time and make further ones harder to get, but if I get 2 first then my damage from 2 characters should make up for it.

Using a x3 bonus always, how much it cost to upgrade a final weapon to max level?

You can triple your trapeze-whatever by upgrading Vanille's Mistilteinn to the max and dismantling it.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
KylieDog said:

You can triple your trapeze-whatever by upgrading Vanille's Mistilteinn to the max and dismantling it.

That trick isn't worth the amount of money it takes to fully upgrade a weapon to max Tier 3, just for three more Trapezahedrons. Adamantoises and Adamantortoises are easilly killed in 2/3 minutes, it's much faster to farm them off them. That way, you can keep the Traps and use the Gil for anything else.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lol PS3 version is sold out at my Gamestattion

anyway I'm gonna RESTART the game!

I want to experience all the awesomness again!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Chapter 7: 9.7/10!!

Wowza! This chapter was awesome. Snow + Hope = Win!

Wagram said:
If you can beat Mission 62 with a 5/5. You will take a shit all over Mission 64 with quite a big ease.

why do people find mission 62 soo hard? i mean i beat it with only one of my main role with lvl 5 and the other 2 level 4. all you have to do is cast slow and break and rape them with fang. it is like a 2 minute fight. 

a12331 said:
Wagram said:

why do people find mission 62 soo hard? i mean i beat it with only one of my main role with lvl 5 and the other 2 level 4. all you have to do is cast slow and break and rape them with fang. it is like a 2 minute fight. 

True, mission 62 was easy once you knew what to do. Witch's bracelets helped too.

I'm now on the process of getting my weapons upgraded, I have all trapezahedrons necessary xD 

Current PC Build

Boutros said:
Chapter 7: 9.7/10!!

Wowza! This chapter was awesome. Snow + Hope = Win!

I agree. Chapter 7 is my favorite chapter from Final Fantasy XIII. It was absolutely amazing. Snow & Hope FTW :)

Stupid Neochu.

I'm in ch. 11 and he kicks my ass.

I want my growth egg!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!