By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
Kinda funny. I actually remember seeing posts saying that Mass Effect 2 would outsell XIII.

That would be S.T.A.G.E :P

I think Perpride had a bet with him about that. It's funny, FFXIII PS3 alone is almost double than Mass Effect 2 XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

AHH Finally I can play FFXIII now.

@Fab_GS

EXCELLENT

ENJOY the 2nd best game of the generation!!!!

where are you in it BTW?

@lestatdark

BTW even bioware said something like JRPG's aren't popular anymore

ROFLROFLROFL @ THEM!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@Fab_GS

EXCELLENT

ENJOY the 2nd best game of the generation!!!!

where are you in it BTW?

@lestatdark

BTW even bioware said something like JRPG's aren't popular anymore

ROFLROFLROFL @ THEM!

I think they have dug up a very big hole and taken all the naysayers with them xD 

Kinda sad for a developer to say that and having it come back to bite at them. Guess that for the future they'll learn not to badmouth the competition :P 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Darth
I'm at chapter 9 now.

Around the Network

@fab_GS

cool the story was good until chapter 9

with chapter 9 the story became very good!

enjoy it & enjoy the boss!

darthdevidem01 said:
@fab_GS

I really hope so. I'm really, really disappointed with the story.

PS3 version alone will sell more than M.E.1+2 combined. :D

Fab_GS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@fab_GS

I really hope so. I'm really, really disappointed with the story.

don't worry chapter 9 & 10 are very good with the story, 11 too.

But I will say one thing.....don't expect this story to be as complex as previous FF's

When I narrate the story to myself.....its actually quite simple. (well I haven't finished it but thats what I think).

The world, character & lore is what stands out in this game......its some of the best in the entire series....it overshadows the story completely.

FF13 can top more than 10 mil because the title is made for everyone if you play an another FF and you haven 't played another you will struggle to get in the spirit of the game this one it makes the gameplay more simple and also more enjoyable the linearity is not that bad but still the 9/13 chapters are linear as a piece of string and not to mention this chapter thing reminds me more of a FPS or a Hack 'n Slash than an rpg that 's why they said it more like a FPS