By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

I am now 38 and a half hours in the game. I have just arrived in Ooerba Village.

Around the Network

mission 10... the guy didnt even get a hit on me xD

EDIT!

Mission 12, these Taxims are good fun, high hp, bad attack, good cp :D

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

FF is the 3rd best selling multiplatform HD franchise. Only beaten by COD and GTA.

NSS7 said:
FF is the 3rd best selling multiplatform HD franchise. Only beaten by COD and GTA.

lol@ your signature ^^

@whoever posted it some sites ago:

the best Upgrade Material is this thing you can buy in this Store you can unlock by doing missions. it costs 50.000, and gives my Omega Weapon 60.000 with x3.

and btw.. im back, the damn week is ov0r.!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@darth

just preempted a BKand it was the easiest 4k cp i ever got and only in 48 seconds

Around the Network

@darth:

you really have to update the Chapter-Ratings on the first page xd!

@Wagram:

you have the plat 0_o? congratz, do you have good grinding Spots for Money or EXP to share :]?

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Darth are u still doing the chapter rating?

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

@sonyfantaic

yup I have the new chart ready....I'm PM'ing it to boutros so that he can convert it to the prettier form....cus its easier to see then!

I am getting bored of grinding now :(

Where mission 17, 18 , 19 BTW? I can't find them....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@ darth

mission 17 is in The Archlyte Steppe - Northern Highplain
mission 18 is in Mah'habara - Twilit Cavern
mission 19 is in Sulyya Springs - Ceiling of Sky

darthdevidem01 said:
@sonyfantaic

yup I have the new chart ready....I'm PM'ing it to boutros so that he can convert it to the prettier form....cus its easier to see then!

I am getting bored of grinding now :(

Where mission 17, 18 , 19 BTW? I can't find them....

Mission 17 is located on the Archylite Steppe, on the Northern Highplain part of the map, right before the entrance to Mah'habara

Mission 18 is located on the halfway point of Mah'Habara, it's the teleport mission for Mah'habara

Mission 19 is located Sulyya Springs right in the entrance of it, it's the teleport mission for that area 

Edit - Beaten to it, looool XD  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"