By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
I didn't really like Serah as much as I thought I would. Her and snow just seems really off.

Agreed, the height difference is too disturbing. Doesnt help that she also looks like a 12yo

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Oh damn, finally a FF6 reference, Bismark XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I am not sure if Xiaos drop the Platinum ingot. But I didn't even farm the Shaos for the dark matter. Both of them take too much time to kill. Adamantoises are much more efficient to kill.

Wagram said:
I am not sure if Xiaos drop the Platinum ingot. But I didn't even farm the Shaos for the dark matter. Both of them take too much time to kill. Adamantoises are much more efficient to kill.

yeah, adamants are more efficient but I just killed off 12 of em and got nothing earlier today. i dont need CP anymore so getting nothing is pretty annoying now lol. I'll just stick to farming perfumes in Eden

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Wagram said:
chriscox1121 said:
a12331 said:
chriscox1121 said:
what doews chocobo tail do? Also, i'm at 1.9mil....so close to trapezehodron

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! do not buy it. farm it instead. Otherwise you will waste your money. 

i didn't buy it.....i found it...what's it for?

Need them to synthesize the final weapons. Need 6 to get the trophy for treasure hunter. or like 30 if you seriously want all of them.

what do you mean by synthesizing the final weapons?  Does trapezohedron transform your wep alone? 

Around the Network

Well, I think i'm pretty much unstoppable for my level now :P

I have Auto-Haste for all my main party, Auto-Bravery for Fang and Auto-Faith for both Lightning and Vanille XD

Plus Fang has 1.1K attack, Lightning 900 magic and Vanille 1.05K magic.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Go say hello to an Adamantoise. I'm sure he'll still rape you.

Wagram said:
Go say hello to an Adamantoise. I'm sure he'll still rape you.

That's why I said for my level xD 

I can take head on Behemoth Kings with ease, but I haven't tried it on an Adamantaicheld. I had managed to get one to half HP before, so now I could probably defeat them. 

Current PC Build

Wow, Taejin's Tower is huge :|

Current PC Build

Wagram said:
lestatdark said:

I've got a question for you Hope users. Is Hope a better RAV and MED than Vanille? I have a connundrum between who to use XD

Hope has over 1K magic, while Vanille has 980

Hope is the best Ravager while Vanille is the best medic. But I liked to use Hope better as an AI because he is faster than Vanille at casting.

Lightning is actually the best ravager. Hope is maybe second. I dunno, I'll go look through my guide once more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.