By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

iLLmaticV3 said:
Xxain said:
how many stages in the crystarium? and why the fuck does the last 3 roles everybody learns have insane amount of CP reqiured i saw up to 24k!!!! i might just focus on everybodies original 3 is that enough?

You get level 5 Crystarium after you kill the Final Boss. Every characters non-main roles cost double the CP.

so im planing on maxing out everybodies main roles and leaving chapter 11 will that be good enough? plus wheres a better grind spot

Around the Network

Oh... And Triffids too.

Screw them.

And this Edimmu monster.

And another thing! Why isn't Sazh's afro filled with chocobo poo!?

--OkeyDokey-- said:

How do you think it keeps it's fluffy texture despite being wet, set on fire, frozen, electrocuted and then blowdried?

iLLmaticV3 said:
Xxain said:
how many stages in the crystarium? and why the fuck does the last 3 roles everybody learns have insane amount of CP reqiured i saw up to 24k!!!! i might just focus on everybodies original 3 is that enough?

You get level 5 Crystarium after you kill the Final Boss. Every characters non-main roles cost double the CP.

you gonna respond?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

How do you think it keeps it's fluffy texture despite being wet, set on fire, frozen, electrocuted and then blowdried?

Damn I'm stuck fighting Brynhildr...

I finally got the game and its AMAZING! finished the first two chapters and started 3 and so far its awesome! Finally got paradigm shift :D!!

chapter 1-8.5
chapter2-9.0(amazing ending)

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Chapter 11: 10/10
Chapter 12: 10/10
Chapter 13: 10/10

Game is completed. Working on the Platinum now.

Rank as a FF Game: 3rd Best
My review score: 9.7/10 (Review will be posted within the week)

yungmagic09 said:
Damn I'm stuck fighting Brynhildr...

I thought she was pretty easy. Tips coming up if you want them...

SPOILERS!

Firstly, if you have the chance... Use a shroud so you are buffed up before the fight starts. Always a good idea.

Anyway, have 3 paradigm's set up like this -

• Sazh: Synergist / Vanille: Saboteur
  • Sazh: Ravager / Vanille: Ravager
  • Sazh: Synergist / Vanille: Medic

When you enter the fight hit him with as many debuffs as you can, while buffing up Sazh and Vanille. When that's pretty much done (or you are pretty much about to be beat down) switch to the one with the medic, heal up... Then switch to the dual Ravager class... And pwn his ass