By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

The last boss is pissing me off.

Spoiler kinda...

I kill the first form in about 2 minutes, then the second form does this move that kills my leader one hit whenever he's at around 1 million HP left. Spent 4 hours on this guy, I suck at this game...I'm ready to break it in half.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
Xxain said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
Xxain said:
how many stages in the crystarium? and why the fuck does the last 3 roles everybody learns have insane amount of CP reqiured i saw up to 24k!!!! i might just focus on everybodies original 3 is that enough?

You get level 5 Crystarium after you kill the Final Boss. Every characters non-main roles cost double the CP.

so im planing on maxing out everybodies main roles and leaving chapter 11 will that be good enough? plus wheres a better grind spot

You should be fine if you do that. I trained on Adamentoise, I summoned to knock them down, then spammed Death with Vanille. If I failed I would retry til' it worked, did that for Gil and CP farming. You make a lot off of what they drop.

Any tips for the Paras you used as well as characters? Access also if you can remember.

Wagram said:
Any tips for the Paras you used as well as characters? Access also if you can remember.

What do you mean? Paradigm's for what?

iLLmaticV3 said:
Wagram said:

What do you mean? Paradigm's for what?

To kill the 40k CP mobs.

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:
Xxain said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
Xxain said:
how many stages in the crystarium? and why the fuck does the last 3 roles everybody learns have insane amount of CP reqiured i saw up to 24k!!!! i might just focus on everybodies original 3 is that enough?

You get level 5 Crystarium after you kill the Final Boss. Every characters non-main roles cost double the CP.

so im planing on maxing out everybodies main roles and leaving chapter 11 will that be good enough? plus wheres a better grind spot

You should be fine if you do that. I trained on Adamentoise, I summoned to knock them down, then spammed Death with Vanille. If I failed I would retry til' it worked, did that for Gil and CP farming. You make a lot off of what they drop.

Poison him, and then change to Heal/heal/Defender. ^_^

@all:

okay, im off for a week for my seminar now, seeya. !

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Cross-X said:
I've got a question!!

I'm at the end of Chap 7 atm but I wanted to know whether I should upgrade my character's weapons. Lightning's Gladius is at lv 5 atm and the rest of the crew have lv2 weapons except for Fang's Blade Lance which I still haven't upgraded. So should I save up for a better weapon to upgrade for Fang or just upgrade her current weapon right now?

Can someone pls help me out with my previous question???

btw

Chap 7 -9.7

Chap 8 - 9.4

And right now grinding on Chap 9

I am about 4 hours into chapter 9, when does this game get stupidly hard, because I'm still finding it easy at the moment, lol, I am getting mostly 5 stars on battles

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

GOOD NEWS:

FF13 FASTEST SELLING Title of the year in UK

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103973&page=1

54% - Ps3

46% - 360

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104043&page=1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jneul said:

I am about 4 hours into chapter 9, when does this game get stupidly hard, because I'm still finding it easy at the moment, lol, I am getting mostly 5 stars on battles

The final few battles were challenging in chapter 9

otherwise chapter 11.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey