By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Riachu said:
darthdevidem01 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Man, this topic moves fast. I can't wait until I'm in the big meaty part of the game, though I am loving the hell out of where I am now (chapter 7).

This is a question that has probably been answered about a gajillion times in this topic, but about how long is it taking people to beat it? I'm a ways into chapter 7 and I'm at about 16 hours in. I just can't get enough of this good stuff.

Well I got into the "big meaty part" in 22 hours

now I've spent around 6 hours on this chapter doing missions, killing random stuff, exploring & doing a bit of the story

so I'm at 28 hours now.....also I still need to grind a lot to get CP

Chapters 12/13 are impossible without grinding LOTS in chapter 11!

WOW GUYS GRAN PULSE IS AMAZING

I never thought it would be so huge with so many areas

already spent 6 hours on chapter 11 & I'm planning to spend even more!

How do you know if you are strong enough to do Chapter 12/13?

Well someone on the last page said if you HP (for your "main combaters) is below 2.5K - 3K you can die instantly in some battles in CHapter 12/13

So I am probably gonna try to get my characters HP to around 4K, by grinding A LOT

I've found a place where I can get 2,000 CP per 13 seconds worth of battle time......its easy cus the enemies are turned towards a wall so you always get a pre-emptive strike.

so I get around 10,000 CP every 2 minutes (more minutes cus I need to run & wait for the red cross to disappear before going back)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
m int he BIIIIG FIELD now (on pulse)

so can anyone tell me good grinding spots?

in the upper left of the map, there are peguin birds with one eye, they are really easy to beat and to get a preemptive strike on. they give 2k to 3.7k per battle. i found this spot themost efficient place to grind. you just have to go in circles and they will respawn. 

Submit my score for chapter 6&7

Chapter 6: Amazing music, atmosphere and battles love the interaction between Sazh and Vanille so it gets 9.2

Chapter 7: My favorite chapter by far everything just took a notch up the story love the focus on Snow/Hope and Fang fantastic battles and great cutscenes My favorite being Snow Saving Hope and him/ Fang and lightning fighting off the PSICOM soldiers

10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I am leaving GP once I finish all 64 missions and basically there is nothing more to do

The story can wait

Playtime: 64:23:09 (and Im loving it)

Cthulhu said:
I am leaving GP once I finish all 64 missions and basically there is nothing more to do

The story can wait

Playtime: 64:23:09 (and Im loving it)

yeah, the Missions are AWESOME.

and btw... TEH TITAN @ Pulse... L'Mao.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

SE turned to assholes ch10

Xxain said:
SE turned to assholes ch10

i wonder what you'll call them in the final Chapters then.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I can't stand how the characters keep getting split up. And don't say it's for story reasons. It's for no reason at all so far (chapter 4).

Just when Snow gets his Eidolon, it shifts to stupid Sazh. Just when Lightning gets her Eidolon, it shifts to stupid Sazh again. I don't want to play as Sazh! I want to try out my new Power Ranger Zords! There's absolutely no reason for the party to NOT be together right now. They all have the same goal.

What a retarded design choice.

Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

Holy shit at the CP needed to upgrade on Stage 8 :|

Holy shit at the CP needed to Upgrade on Stage 10 :/ (starts with 30.000 and ends with 60.000)

by the way @ whoever asked:

i found this item-drop-increasing accessory, its @ Floor 7 of the Taejin Tower (Chp. 11)., in a Chest there.

Yes But The cool thing about Lv10+ upgrading is you get massive HP boost.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Holy shit @ Chapter 10's Ending.

Holy. Shit.