By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

*The EVENT Is RUNNING Now*

The basic concept around this is to get YOU the user on VGChartz rating this game.

Final Fantasy XIII is divided into chapters, so it would be good if people could rate each chapter as they are playing along. Ofcourse with your rating a small written "review" for the chapter without spoilers would be great.

Note: All rating must be out of 10 & you can go up to 1 decimal place!

UPDATE FOR THE NEW PAGE!

{sorry for low quality image, I dunno why its low quality myself lol} -- HELP someone please tell me how to improve the quality of the image, I wanna make it bigger so its easier to see...but it gets blurry?

Remember -- Keep Rating Chapters as you play the game....spoiler free!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I have a question for you guys!!!

If I wanna just do 1 attack....how do I do that...say the character I'm playign with has 3 bars on their ATB..but I just wanna use 1 bar

is it possible to do this?

darthdevidem01 said:

If I wanna just do 1 attack....how do I do that...say the character I'm playign with has 3 bars on their ATB..but I just wanna use 1 bar

Press Triangle when the bar fills.

You would know this if you payed attention to what the game told you at the start

It's possible darth, just press triangle instead of X. That will use the current amount of ATB that's stored in your bar.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@darth

The rating thing is screwed

"Note: All rating must be out of 10 & you can go up to 1 decimal place"

"EVERYONE's given Chapter 7 a 10 so far!!"

So wrong!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Press Triangle when the bar fills.

You would know this if you payed attention to what the game told you at the start

Cool thanks.....I wanna do that as sometimes I need to make a QUICK attack

you might say "but the bar fills quickly"....well combat is so fast & frantic...even the ATB bar seems to load slowly now LOL!

@lestatdark

thanks to you too!

Awesome chocobo theme on Nautilus!!!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Carl2291 said:
@darth

The rating thing is screwed

"Note: All rating must be out of 10 & you can go up to 1 decimal place"

"EVERYONE's given Chapter 7 a 10 so far!!"

So wrong!

LOL!

changed!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Xxain said:
Why does everybody keep posting picks? thats reserved for early getters for proof...you dont have to prove you have it just participating in the thread can do that

I've been annoying Darth since Japanese release saying the game is going to suck and that I'm not buying it and he's been trying to change my mind the whole time. A pic wasn't necessary, I just thought it'd be funnier that way :P

So, impressions.

Snow is a bit of a douche. Hope is a wimpy Momma's boy. Vanille has the worst Australian accent I've ever heard. Sazh sticks out like a sore thumb. And Lightning is pretty awesome.

I'm still in Chapter 1 I think. When do I start getting CP?

Vanille doesn't have an Australian accent. It's British. Fang, however, does have an Aussie accent.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Chapter 10 gets a 9