By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Any tips for Odin fellas?

Spoilers for anyone not yet up to seeing Odin.

Use 2 different Paradigm's.

Ravager + Medic (Lightning Ravager/ Hope Medic)
Medic + Ravager (Lightning Medic/ Hope Ravager)

When Odin attacks one of you, simply have the person who is not being attacked on the Medic class. They will constantly heal whoever IS being attacked... While they bombard Odin with attacks filling the Gestalt bar. When Odin starts to attack the other character, simply change Paradigm.

Simple

Around the Network

I'm 11 hrs and 18 min and i'm on Chapter 5. Lol.

Really? lol strange. I'll have a fiddle. Why can't he be montionless like FF8? Much easier lol

Ynwa.

Chpapter 8 - 9,2 // Chapter 9 - 9,5 // Chapter 10 - 9,75

but guys seriously, the Weapon-Crafting system is awesome.
i pushed my Gladius up to lv25 and then i converted it to Shadow-Sword. (

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

those guardian force battles were hard but its very similar to the summons job in FFXI in acquiring the Avatars aka GF's ...

and btw chapter 4, 5 and 6 the level designs ... *swoon*

Around the Network

Just 5/5 that boss. Damn these things are starting to not become jokes. I beat him in half the time needed though. But that was my 3rd try.

@piggy: 'know what you mean, FF is the best looking Game ever, IMO! (okay, i didnt play Uncharted 2, and Killzone looks almost as awesome as FF, but Square did a great job)

funfact: you'll see when you enter Combat-Mode even if a Scene starts, the graphics are changing them. they're looking more shiny then, and that kills some battle-transitions. awesome!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@wagram

lol what ARE you doing?!!

FF13 SOLD 450K on DAY 1 (america)

Vote for what you feel about these sales here

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103558&page=1

and yeah it was my 4 year dream to make the Day 1 Sales thread for FF13

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Chapter 6 is eye candy. Btw.

ODIN is a fucker. I ducked wrk today and he just keeps kicking my arse

Ynwa.