By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
Question though. Didn't PSM3 give 13 a 70 like a few weeks ago?

well, yes... but that was a Mag from the UK (?), we have a very similiar called Mag here in Germany. (PSM3 is the bad one, and PS3M is the good one, it seems. ^^)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Which one is it then lol. I just want this to be up on the meta!

Oooooh by the way!

Today i got on a bus that had a Final Fantasy XIIi advert on the side! And Lightning!

It was awesome!

Holy crap, have you guys seen the updates coming to FFXI? Level cap 99, meteor for BLM. Odin/Alexander for summoner. New abilities, areas, NMs, add ons. MY GOD. I'm joining 11 again!

according to Cynamite.de,
The used Disk-space on the BR of the PS3 Version is 39,4GB, while the Space used for the 360 Version is 19~ GB (on 3 DVDs).. thats a difference of more than 100%. o_O

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Oooooh by the way!

Today i got on a bus that had a Final Fantasy XIIi advert on the side! And Lightning!

It was awesome!

WOW PICS PLEASE?

What kind of position was she in?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wagram said:
Question though. Didn't PSM3 give 13 a 70 like a few weeks ago?

That was PSM3's import review, it'll be replaced with their western review on metacritic, lets hope they give it over a 9 too.

GAME FF13 EXCLUSIVE REWARDS!

Final Fantasy XIII brings together role-playing and storytelling, set in a world of epic technology, fantastic magic and beautiful battles.

Preorder Final Fantasy XIII and receive an exclusive set of 7 collectible character art postcards - featuring iconic characters from the game.

T&Cs: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already pre-ordered this product will also receive the 7 Exclusive Character Art Postcards. Your bonus item will be posted to you with your game for release day.

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/RolePlaying/~r335927/Final-Fantasy-XIII-with-Preorder-Bonus-Character-Art-Postcards/

I just ORDERED FFXIII FROM THEM

FINALLy PRE-ORDERED IT!!!!

hopefully it'll come a DAY EARLY like munkeh said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screens from PS3M Magazine.. enjoy!

(^ up: Poster/wallpaper..)

Wow thanks for the lovely scans!!!!

the posters look amazing too!