By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Taco Bell" appreciation thread

It's my favorite fast food restaurant ever. I can't express how much I love the food there, despite it's status as complete junk food. Who else here appreciates the food at Taco Bell?

Around the Network

I used to love Taco Bell, until this came out.

Worst Ad ever!

Taco Bell is the greatest American fast food restaurant in history.

Where else can you take your woman out on a date for $6 between the both of you? 2 5-layer burritos, 2 chicken burritos and 2 three-layer nachos for about $5.49 is insane.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch = greatest fast food item ever

Crunchy chewy cheesy!

yo quiero taco bell.

Around the Network

I don't eat at places where the meat comes out of something that looks similar to a toothpaste tube.

The only place worse is Arby's with their meat that comes from a mold.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

*Urgh* Having the misfortune to experience Taco Bell a few years ago, I can say with some certainty that I am glad the franchise hasn't reached my country yet. *Bleh*

Is this a joke thread?

Taco Bell is my least favorite fast food restaurant that exists. I can barely stomach that "meat".

mrstickball said:
Taco Bell is the greatest American fast food restaurant in history.

Where else can you take your woman out on a date for $6 between the both of you? 2 5-layer burritos, 2 chicken burritos and 2 three-layer nachos for about $5.49 is insane.

I've heard a lot of strange and deranged things in my life. But I've never come across a notion as bizarre and hard to understand as going to taco bell for a date... 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.