By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Taco Bell" appreciation thread

The west coast and whereabouts seems not to have any strong food identity other than Mexican and fusion cooking. Poor guys

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
The west coast and whereabouts seems not to have any strong food identity other than Mexican and fusion cooking. Poor guys

I'd say the Japanese is a little better out here... though yeah, i much perfer a lot of ohio food.  I guess Ohio is supposed to have some of the best restruants in the country though oddly.

First thing I did when i came back for X-mas was get some Antonios.

I almost split the taco out when I proved it and never went back
Authentic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taco Bell

I love that we now have the phrase "gourmet mexican" which is used when what we really mean is "mexican" but we can't just call it that anymore because people might think we're talking about Taco bell type stuff.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I love that we now have the phrase "gourmet mexican" which is used when what we really mean is "mexican" but we can't just call it that anymore because people might think we're talking about Taco bell type stuff.

Huh, never heard that phrase before.

Sounds weird to have something be "gourmet" when I can get myself Lunch for 3 bucks... like I just did.  Got a 1.75 Beef Taco and a 99 cent vegetable taco.(special)  Came out to about 3 bucks with tax.

Way better then Taco Bell... in Ohio the same thing wouda cost me around 8 bucks come with some rice thing I wouldn't even want and been nowhere near as good.