By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spyro, and Crash, the best franchises on ps1 now multi plat?

i miss crash banditcoot, i never liked spyro, hes so gay

Around the Network

I'd just like to chime in that Spyro sucked ass, and that I was none too fond of the Crash games either....meanwhile Jak and Daxter and Jak 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I also like Ratchet and Clank way better than I liked the Crash games. Pretty much all of the games that felt like they were trying to endear themselves to you just kind of ended up being far too cutesy for my taste. And Crash always oozed kind of a poser persona. It was like watching an "X-Treme Nacho Cheese Doritos!!!" commercial. Spyro on the other hand felt like a straight-to-video Disney character.

Im the one with the games though.. When you play spyro on the psp is makes you dizzy, and all you do is save dragon statues..

mM

Spyro and Crash games were some of my favorite games on the playstation. I got nearly every Spyro game and a few Crash games. But recently Spyro and Crash have been going down the toilet. I haven't bought a Crash game since the playstation days. And the latest spyro game I got which was on the DS was only decent. Sony no longer needs them as they are now below average games. I hope they get better but it doesn't look like they will anytime soon.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

They didn't sell it. They never owned it to begin with.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

R.I.P. Crash
R.I.P. Spyro
R.I.P. Sonic
R.I.P. Donkey Kong
R.I.P. Fox McCloud

Isn't Crash still the most succesfull Western platformer in Japan ever?