By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rising Star to Make an Announcement about EU Version of NMH2 on Monday

Reported by GoNintendo. For some reason the game was referred to by GoNin as 'Deadly Struggle' - not sure if that was a mistake or alternate title for the EU, so I haven't changed it.

Many a European gamer has been wondering what's up with the state of No More Heroes: Deadly Struggle in their part of the world. Everyone has been pretty quiet on the topic, but it looks like Rising Star Games finally has something to say, and they'll be saying it soon.

I can tell you we will make an announcement about this next week (W/C 1 Feb). - Rising Star Games staffer

Hyping an announcement to say that they aren't publishing the game would be a pretty cruel thing to do. I'm thinking this will be good news for Euro fans. Keep those fingers crossed just incase!

Around the Network

Thank god.

Is it just me or does the Rising Star Games site somehow not work?
It has been the same for months, its always supposedly offline.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

trangentspree said:

Reported by GoNintendo. For some reason the game was referred to by GoNin as 'Deadly Struggle' - not sure if that was a mistake or alternate title for the EU, so I haven't changed it.

Many a European gamer has been wondering what's up with the state of No More Heroes: Deadly Struggle in their part of the world. Everyone has been pretty quiet on the topic, but it looks like Rising Star Games finally has something to say, and they'll be saying it soon.

I can tell you we will make an announcement about this next week (W/C 1 Feb). - Rising Star Games staffer

Hyping an announcement to say that they aren't publishing the game would be a pretty cruel thing to do. I'm thinking this will be good news for Euro fans. Keep those fingers crossed just incase!

Mistake. Probably doesn't know the correct name of the game. -_-

Hope they get it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Thank god.

I dunno - for some reason I'm getting a strong sense of dread from this announcement...

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Let's hope it's good news. A release in the near future and uncensored content, please!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I hope this is good news, but I must say I have a bad feeling about this.

A release would come in June the latest. Terrible, but not all would be lost.
I see an early March thing happening

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Announced to not only be cancelled forever, but Rising Star has to recall all existing copies of the original.

Kidding, of course. Probably just an announcement of that arrangement regarding censored and uncensored versions.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.