By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Holy Hell hardware adjustments!

atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:
I don't think people are frustrated/angry/disappointed that the figures have been adjusted, we all know that this is a sales estimate and prediction website, so adjustments are always going to happen.

I do think people are frustrated/angry/disappointed that they weren't given an explanation, just apparent changes.

After putting their heart and soul into the website, and i dare say defending it from attacks on other websites, an explanation or a little heads up is small thing to ask for for the loyal community that has formed here.

But the real question is would you still ask for explanation if the Wii would have adjusted down while the HD twins would have adjusted up? Just asking...

There is too much HD fans moaning here.

I know I would.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:
I don't think people are frustrated/angry/disappointed that the figures have been adjusted, we all know that this is a sales estimate and prediction website, so adjustments are always going to happen.

I do think people are frustrated/angry/disappointed that they weren't given an explanation, just apparent changes.

After putting their heart and soul into the website, and i dare say defending it from attacks on other websites, an explanation or a little heads up is small thing to ask for for the loyal community that has formed here.

But the real question is would you still ask for explanation if the Wii would have adjusted down while the HD twins would have adjusted up? Just asking...

I know I would.

Did you ask for explanation last year when the Wii saw a series of adjustments that makes his marketshare goes from 49.6% to 48.7% in late January 2009 and early February 2009?

atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

Did you ask for explanation last year when the Wii saw a series of adjustments that makes his marketshare goes from 49.6% to 48.7% in late January 2009 and early February 2009?

I wasn't here back then. I did sign up in 2008, but I began coming here more often and commenting mainly around August or so.

kowenicki said:
360 up 400k
ps3 up 350k
wii up 180k

I noticed some changes, DS is also up 400K

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

I wasn't here back then. I did sign up in 2008, but I began coming here more often and commenting mainly around August or so.

Yeah but the point is that all the people here complaining didnt say anything last year. How can you describes that?

Around the Network
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

There was none needed, if you follow this you would know easily it was obvious the numbers needed to change.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

Yeah but the point is that all the people here complaining didnt say anything last year. How can you describes that?

The answer's pretty obvious. I was just trying to keep things positive here is all.

huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

The answer's pretty obvious. I was just trying to keep things positive here is all.

Thanks for the effort...

psrock said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:

I know I would.

There was none needed, if you follow this you would know easily it was obvious the numbers needed to change.

Oh really and how did you know this?

atma998 said:
psrock said:
atma998 said:
huaxiong90 said:
atma998 said:
Scruff7 said:
I don't think people are frustrated/angry/disappointed that the figures have 

I know I would.

Oh really and how did you know this?

The beauty of trying to act like Wii fans are somehow better is funny when I just spent a whole year  listening to you guys bitching about how the whole world hates your Wii.

Anyway, After Nintendo released their shipment numbers for the 4th quater of 2008, our numbers showed the Wii sold more than the amount shipped. We had overtracked the Wii in NA because we failed to realize how it was in such short supply.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)