By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

he got Jack Skellington

Around the Network

Ok he just got Helen Mirren, I'm officially freaked out

Soriku said:
This was posted here a long time ago but still cool. Though he got most of the characters I wanted wrong (though all but one appeared on their list I think).

Oh my bad.  Found this cause AI is offered at my campus.  Didn't know someone posted it already.

He got Tobey Maguire too!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Yeah I have done it legit with a character it could have known really.

First I made

Paris Hilton that was easy for him

Then I made Cloud Strife also easy.

Then I made Bushido (german rapper) was also easy for him

Then I made Stefan Raab (famous Showmaster) he guessed once wrong.

Then i made Max Mutzke (not that famous but he was in Eurovision Songcontest 8 Place some years ago)

First time he guessed HP baxter then Sido and then he said bravo you beat me. I thought first probably he was to unknown but then I saw a list where I could enter the name and there was even more unknown German Singers some of them I never heard before.

Yeah I beat Him but he learns more and more in a few years it will be almost impossible to beat him.

Around the Network

seen this before, it had tons of problems guessing last time i checked it out

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Damn it!

It got Johnny Depp.

It can't do Conan O'Brien... I think it gets stumped with the question "Does your character's show still air" (or something like that)

LOL! He guessed Hannah Montana first try, and Nathan Drake 2nd try. This game is fun!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Amazing it always guesses it right