By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

Spongebob!

Around the Network

When dealing with real ppl it poses a problem...its use to idols or entertainment figures...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

The crafty swine got "Your Mom" on the first guess -.-

Wtf?
I was looking for a character in Dark Cloud 2 and he found Mario lol

I think I broke it.

It finally got one right Kobe Bryant...but like I said before it has to be figures...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

Wow. He found the girl in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

gamefreak4ever said:
Its all about process of elimination...almost any system should guess the answer especially when you give it you're user name...they keep asking all this questions to they get close enough...then bam! they got...he guessed Kratos...but I have Kratos on all my stuff...packed with my user name...not amazed at all..sorry..

Well, I used "Tyrael" as a user name, and it didn't even guess that Tyreal was my character.  It did on the 2nd try, but not the first.  I am not impressed with it's A.I. or anything, but it is a fun short diversion.

Haha fun...It didnt guess Kenichi The mightiest Disciple( Anime) on the first try but on the second it did.

Hehe quite some fun. It even guessed Zaraki and Eikichi Onizuka, but went through a lot of questions.

I understand how it works through elimination. It's very simple to beat it, you just gotta put in a ridiculously obscure character. Of course its gonna guess Robo from Chrono Trigger.

He couldn't guess the dog or the hero from Secret of Evermore, so there...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

It guessed Eddard Stark from A Game of Thrones. Very impressed. I wonder how many unique characters are in it's database. And how long it took to compile the list.