By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is amazing. It can predict what you're thinking. Try to break it.

Heh, I beat him! I thought of your mom and he thought of my mistress!

Around the Network

I'm having way too much fun with this. He guessed the Bear Jew from Inglourious Basterds.

I'm giving it a try, so far it has guessed my first character, but it took him over 50 questions to do so.

But holy shit, he guessed Maxim of Lufia 2 in 7 questions o_O Now colour me impressed

Edit - Hahaha, owned it with Eve from Parasite Eve. Guess it doesn't predict everything :P 

Edit2 - Owned it again, didn't knew Ark from Terranigma, pffft. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Beat him with Varesh Ossa from Guild Wars Nightfall. He got WALL-E the first time though.

I like this thing, quite fun

lestatdark said:

I'm giving it a try, so far it has guessed my first character, but it took him over 50 questions to do so.

But holy shit, he guessed Maxim of Lufia 2 in 7 questions o_O Now colour me impressed

Edit - Hahaha, owned it with Eve from Parasite Eve. Guess it doesn't predict everything :P 

ark is in the database as it guessed him with me last night.

Around the Network
Maelstrome said:
lestatdark said:

Yeah, he was in the database, but it didn't guess it for me. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Maelstrome said:
lestatdark said:

Yeah, he was in the database, but it didn't guess it for me. 

I guess that means you don't know how to answer questions correctly then :)

Beat it with Odessa Silverberg. They have Mathiu but not Odessa?

Defeated with

Cecile from Winback
Death Castlevania
Earth Mimicry from Sin and Punishment
Dalton Chrono Trigger
Robert Kendo RE 2
Chin Tai Mei Double Dragon
Josephine from Kendo Rage
Doumeki Kai from Ouendan (even if it is in the list)
Slime Knight from Dragon Quest (again in the list)

All those in a row. So far he has not guessed correct once. I think out of the box.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

It got Archer =D Even showed a picture

Got Yuki too =D Interesting to see how it tries to guess Ayanami first, but then switches gears quickly