Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil: UC Reviewed - 8.3 - Gametrailers

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27764.html

Story: 7.5
Design: 8.4
Gameplay: 8.8
Presentation: 7.6
Overall: 8.3

Around the Network

Science damnit I need to buy another Wii game. I really dont have the money for this. For once I need to buy like 9-10 games this month. Not good.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I know exactly how you feel CDiablo, I'm in the same situation. So far every game I've predicted to be good has been. I should be happy, but instead I'm trying to decide which one to get ha ha.

that was a very positive review. Only a couple of negative things were even mentioned. It seems to have the most content of any railgun shooter ever, with much better replayability which has always been the weakness of rail shooters. It's a long game with lots of story, tons of unlockables. After watching the review i thought the score would have been better.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Veeeery nice. They even liked the bits I was looking forward to the most, and complained about the things I didn't really care of. Definitely getting this as soon as it's released here in Europe.

Around the Network

I am intrigued

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i was guessing it would be 7.5ish. love it when im wrong like that. *adds UC to games list*

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I guess it was hurt because they said the graphics were not even at RE4 level. It looks ok to me, though. It should be a nice rental.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
I guess it was hurt because they said the graphics were not even at RE4 level. It looks ok to me, though. It should be a nice rental.

Ouch, that would be harsh. I worse graphics than a GC game? And not using the graphics advantage of an onrails game versus a free roaming game? That would be a bit disappointing. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Better than expected for a on-rails "RE Survivor " thing .Lets wait for more reviews though .