By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil: UC Reviewed - 8.3 - Gametrailers

they didn't say there was an option to calibrate the pointer, which gives me the impression that there isn't one.

... damn you capcom!!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

They usually overscore so I'll wait for 1up, gs, ign and gi.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Overscore? Says who? Maybe you will like the PLAYSTATION magazine review of this game better. All reviews are subjective so none of them can be over or under. That is what makes them opinions.

I agree with those who said that it feels like the game should have got a higher score, with all of the praise that they heaped upon it. The only major complaints cited were the fact that a few things break realism, some of the dialog is cheesy, and the graphics are a bit spotty.

Otherwise, it's good to know that, unlike the other RE lightgun games, this one is actually LONG. Developing for a system where you don't need a separate peripheral to play seems to have been a great benefit to the game's length and depth. Hopefully we'll see more games like it, as I love rail shooters.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

After Mario Galaxys supposedly vastly improved graphics (i havent played it yet, waiting till friday when its released), developers have to stop being lazy and to at least try and push the Wii's graphical capabilites.

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

nice review i might pick this up,seemed very interesting

ckmlb said:

welcome back, ckmlb. Good to have you here again. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
ckmlb said:

Good to see you again I thought Soriku killed you but it's good to have you back anyway

And I agree I will wait for more review's but I think I will get this one.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Duke Of Darkness said:
Faxanadu said:
ckmlb said:

Good to see you again I thought Soriku killed you but it's good to have you back anyway

And I agree I will wait for more review's but I think I will get this one.

Me too, definitely. I just need to get around to playing RE0 first so that the story isn't spoiled for me...

Oh, also, is anyone else excited to see a better-rendered version of Nemesis from RE3? That guy was pretty scary on the Playstation, so I can only imagine what happens when he stalks Jill in this game...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

yeah ckmlb, wait for GameSpot and 1up to review a Wii game... they are so fair and spot on!