By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Its 3:33 AM...

and all I can think about it MARIO GALAXY#!@ I likely won't sleep all week.... never have I ever been so excited about a video game before.

Not in 20 years of playing them.

Around the Network

Why didn't you get it at midnight?

I still have to wait until around 4:30 PM to get it tomorrow. 32 hours 45 minutes. -_-

Thirty-three minutes after the third hour... Spooky, reminds me of Eternal Darkness.
Well i have to wait until friday before i get my hands on SMG.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

was there a midnight release?

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

WHA?? Where are you guys living? I have to sit through this torturous week until Friday before i can get my hands on it.

Games i'm currently playing:

hey so that toys r us deal of a $25 gift card with mario galaxy is only for today right? is that at all toys r us's? if so i gotta get out to the store right now!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

or is it just shipping today and coming out tomorrow?

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

I think the TRU deal is Tuesday only..not sure though.

In any case I will forgo the $25 deal if I can get my hands on it today. I like Mario more than money! that is sad =/

To Each Man, Responsibility

You guys are lucky... I have to wait until Christmas to play it! @__@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!