By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - final fantasy 8 is #1 and final fantasy 7 is #2 on top downloads on psn.

i am very happy that my all time favorite ff game is the most  downloaded game/item right now. :)

cheers for final fantasy 7 for once again being near the top. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

So, you guys think they might eventually come out with a triple triad PSN game?

VII has been out longer then VIII on PSN... jus' sayin...

They should release FF VI on PSN for the sake of doing justice to what is easily a superior game to both VII and VIII.

Xen said:
They should release FF VI on PSN for the sake of doing justice to what is easily the superior game to both VII and VIII.

In your opinion.

Around the Network
Xen said:
They should release FF VI on PSN for the sake of doing justice to what is easily the superior game to both VII and VIII.

The PS1 version is terrible with load times and stuff. If they do it, it should be SNES original.

Lurker said:
Xen said:

The PS1 version is terrible with load times and stuff. If they do it, it should be SNES original.

hmmmm.....

dobby985 said:
Xen said:

In your opinion.

Yes.

@Lurker: whichever they release.. it doesn't matter. The load times are an annoyance only if you compare it to the SNES version...  otherwise, they don't differ much from FF VII and VIII. Besides, since the game is running off the HDD, they can speed it up a bit.

Lurker said:
Xen said:

load times shouldn't be a problem with a download. 

I'm gunna get ffviii when it comes to EU which should be next week.

There should be 0 load times in any ps1 game on the ps3..

especially on its hard drive

mM