By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo are the Masters at the Videogame Market!

Label of the The Masters seems to apply to those on top. Since last 2 generations were Sony. Wouldn't that mean that Sony are also Masters?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

well i agree the wii has the best lineup this gen. its just that anything that gets released for the other 2 are hyped like the second coming.

BladeOfGod said:
" There is absoluely nothing either of the others can counter after todays bombshells''

this part made me LMAO.

I'll second this.

I think the OP meant more than those two games. Or at least I hope so..... I like the tiers and diversity of the first party games coming this year. There are tons of third party games to support as well. Every month it seems the Wii is starting to find its own identity more and more.

Blacksaber said:
So who wants to join me in the SEGA bunker again! We have VC, Sonic 2 and Madworld today!

Sounds fun. I've been hankering to play the latter two of those lately.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Checklist:
1. Check to see avatar of person posting.
2. Predict what the person will end up spinning about.
3. Read post.

Yep, it worked. Person with Nintendo avatar predicts total domination by Nintendo in 2010. Note, there is a reason why I have an Atari logo as my avatar. I want you to burst out laughing at the thought of 20XX being the "Year of Atari". Ok, it isn't the only reason, and it is lame, but do think about that for a moment. I do want you to have a nice day

Nintendo is masters of videogames.  Not the only ones though.

Sephiroth357 said:
BladeOfGod said:
" There is absoluely nothing either of the others can counter after todays bombshells''

this part made me LMAO.

I'll second this.

It is only the beginning of 2010.
Nintendo has much more to show. Just wait and see.

trangentspree said:
Sephiroth357 said:
BladeOfGod said:

this part made me LMAO.

I'll second this.

I'm not going to cry...

all this excitement because some jrpg that we know nothing about (except for its unoriginal title) got announced? We'll have MG 2 and other M, which are gonna be awesome, but dont get youyr hopes up for the other stuff. Third party content tends to fail, even though they're promising projects, and the jrpg's coming out this gen haven't really been all that awe inspiring.