By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Call of Duty is the ****

I'm sure it will sell millions, but I don't like CoD4 at all (nor any other game in the series). Being lead through linear corridors, all those scripts and (near) endless spawns etc. Zero freedom. I'm so bored with that.

Open world/sandbox games FTW!
(Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, GTA 4, Alan Wake)

Around the Network

Yeah, Im not knockin on the game. I just want a game that I can play 2 players at. Most of the time i just play one player so its no biggie. : )

Roadkillers how do you know there are over 100k players on the charts? I have not found an option to show the bottom of the list, i would like to imagine your are higher then 100k ;)

You guys realize that Call Of Duty 3 sold 500k! Without any local multiplayer.

This game should get 750k on PS3 WW.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

WEWdeadeye said:
Yeah, this game is the shizz, I can't stop playing it every chance I get. How the hell did people finish that time trial run through in 11 seconds though? I don't see how that is even possible!!!

I got 14.6 and didnt spend that much time practicing so i think its possible

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Call of duty 3 was not made by infinity ward and not as recieved as CoD 2
This game should do really really well

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

It is an awesome game, my friend got it with a PS3 and I could not believe how amazing the AI was, truly a great game.

outlawauron said:
You guys realize that Call Of Duty 3 sold 500k! Without any local multiplayer.

This game should get 750k on PS3 WW.

lol ! Anyways, I bought the game. There are a couple interesting parts. When you play the gunner in the airship I forget the name. That was a blast. However, Its kinda getting boring to me. Wish I would have just rented it. A good game yes, but well heck maybe I'm getting burnt out of FPS.

guess you havent played the mult

I played the game over the weekend. It's the most intense FPS I've played in a looong while, and the best SP (though short) I've played for an FPS in a long while.

I'm hoping it does great on both systems, it deserves to.