By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEA and the Bad Boxart Conundrum

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i actually liked famous's one.

the most crap would have to be untold legends dark king, they only show the woman fighter and thats all, they leave out the Mage and the Bard.

the IE of WKC is by far the most original though.

I think Folklore cover is the most original

I like the PAL boxrt even better

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i actually liked famous's one.

the most crap would have to be untold legends dark king, they only show the woman fighter and thats all, they leave out the Mage and the Bard.

the IE of WKC is by far the most original though.

I think Folklore cover is the most original

I like the PAL boxrt even better

oh hell, i dont normally forget about folklore since it was so epic, yeah i take that back, it has the best boxart far as exclusives go.

I love the JP Heavy Rain boxart, SCEJ usually does awesome boxart.

The jp heavy rain boxart is a man's face while he's about to drown, it's very symbolic.

axumblade said:
aleusianacht88 said:
I love the JP Heavy Rain boxart, SCEJ usually does awesome boxart.

The jp heavy rain boxart is a man's face while he's about to drown, it's very symbolic.

I also enjoy Uncharted 2's cover in Japan more then the U.S. cover art.

It's very Indiana Jonesy, Japan usually gets their boxarts right in my opinion.

Munkeh111 said:
KillerMan said:

I agree. Lately SCEE has had upper hand when it comes to boxarts. Hopefully we will also get different GOW III boxart !

Maybe not...

I quite like it

ur right it actually looks cool like this lol

Around the Network

I like Heavy Rain boxart pretty much...Infamous ok, but could had been way more epic.
Ratchet is...terrible...For collectors edition.
God of war 3 is cool.

Take my love, take my land..

axumblade said:
nen-suer said:
TheThunder said:

The one we got was awesome..

I always thought it felt like kind of a ripoff of fable 2's reflection cover art to me. 

So if your boxart has a reflective surface with a darker persona in said surface....it's ripping off fable?....-_-

axumblade said:
nen-suer said:
TheThunder said:

The one we got was awesome..

I always thought it felt like kind of a ripoff of fable 2's reflection cover art to me. 

yeah they look very similar indeed

but still both are awsome :)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^ LMAO

I want to see him make the GOW III Cover

nen-suer said:
^ LMAO

I want to see him make the GOW III Cover