By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC 3.0 - can you come up with original website names?

You guys don't need to suggest stuff anymore. The names were decided like...2 months ago. In my opinion, they're pretty boring names, but that's just what I think (and I'm a dog!).

Around the Network
Seece said:
Kantor said:
I can tell you that VGChartz is still the coolest name out of the five. But if I told you the actual names, I'd have to kill you

They're not exactly a secret Kantor ..

iirc they were only revealed in a thread by Trestres which was later locked. Unless trestres requested the lock, when can assume that this is still being kept under wraps, yes?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
I can tell you that VGChartz is still the coolest name out of the five. But if I told you the actual names, I'd have to kill you

iirc they were only revealed in a thread by Trestres which was later locked. Unless trestres requested the lock, when can assume that this is still being kept under wraps, yes?

The site might be under wraps, but I'm pretty sure the names are fine, I'm not going to spill them now though cos I'm not sure! certainly not gonna brag about knowing something so miniscule though ...

Although I am gonna brag if ioi brings forum trophys to the site seen as I suggested it

D'awww!

And I just saw the thread. Oh Well.

Who wants to tell me what the names are?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SuperChunk's crazy house of pancakes and games.com

Why no just leave it as vgchartz.com its a brand at this point.

Around the Network

hmmmm dunno if i like this change but i love me some VGChartz so maybe Change is good =X

Seece said:
Mr Khan said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:

The site might be under wraps, but I'm pretty sure the names are fine, I'm not going to spill them now though cos I'm not sure! certainly not gonna brag about knowing something so miniscule though ...

Although I am gonna brag if ioi brings forum trophys to the site seen as I suggested it

I'm sure pretty much everyone suggested them in the past two years or something. Just saying.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Seece said:
Mr Khan said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:

I'm sure pretty much everyone suggested them in the past two years or something. Just saying.

Yeah, they also suggest the red illumination in the sidebar, and console tags, they didn't get implemented until I mentioned it to TalonMan though

VGAddiction

2 months late ?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Seece said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Seece said:
Mr Khan said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:

Yeah, they also suggest the red illumination in the sidebar, and console tags, they didn't get implemented until I mentioned it to TalonMan though

Cool cool. It's all for the best!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!