By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad Company 2 Press Announcement (LOTS INFORMATION!!! DEMO, VIDEO, ETC)

Akvod said:
Raistline said:
I am getting sick of the whole ."You can only play the Demo/Beta if you pre-order, but sites won't cancel a pre-order if you activate the demo/beta code shit!"

I was really hoping for an open beta. I have pre-ordered the game but was waiting on the Beta to tell me if i want to keep the pre-order or cancel it.

I am sure it will be a great game as I have not once been disappointing by any Dice game.(console only BC aside) I don't want to have to play the beta and thus be forced to go through with my pre-order only to find out I don't like the game because they happened to have changed a major game play mechanic that made other dice games so great.

It's a pretty bad idea to buy a game if you don't even know if you'll like it or not... the Beta was more of an incentive for people like me, who already decided to buy the game, and needed an incentive to actually prorder the Limited Edition.

In short: Don't buy it if you're unsure!!! Wait for a demo!

I pre-ordered since I am almost positive I will love this game and so I can get the Limted version.

I guess I will just have to try it form someone elses PC/beta account. It still rubs me the wrong way to have beta limted only to the people are purchase.

Around the Network

Wait what platform did you preorder for? If.you preordered for the PS3 we had a beta already. PC, you should get the code.

Dammit! This sux. I just came from Game(Stop) but they had not received any beta keys. And they didn't even know when they would arrive. And the beta has already started... Im so disappointed.

Releases two days later in Europe! TYPICAL!

(I'm half joking).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I got it for the PC. The only platform to play FPS games. Besides the game supports DX 11

Around the Network
Akvod said:

That is a very nice drawing, who is that?

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
Akvod said:

Nagato Yuki

Akvod said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
Akvod said:

Nagato Yuki

Oh! I knew she looked familiar, she's from Haruhi Suzuyima. She looks a lot better without the glasses.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Actual BETA footage:

"Bullshot" Footage

Damn looks awesome!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller