By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is yor favourite thing about Nintendo?

The Legend of Zelda.

Around the Network

best thing about nintendo is the super nintendo

it is however impressive that they can make billions of dollars off of a console that has had next to nothing in games. Try to name over 10 good games for wii. you cant.

now DS, thats a damn good gaming device, tons of games.

Handhelds: Brings the greatest games to the palm of your hands.
-Pokemon-Best handheld game series ever!!!
-Final Fantasy
-TWEWY

I love Nintendo because of Pokemon.

How can you not love pokemon?!!?!?!

back in the day ('98) my aunt got us an NES it was laying in her home and so brought it over and it caused me and her to bond,Ninty brings us together

Pock3R said:

it is however impressive that they can make billions of dollars off of a console that has had next to nothing in games. Try to name over 10 good games for wii. you cant.

just 10?Here we go, just for you:

1.- Super Smash Bros Brawl

2.- Mario Galaxy

3.- Zelda TP

4.- Metroid Trilogy

5.- New Super Mario Bros Wii

6.- Mario Kart Wii

7.- Mario Strikers Charged

8.- Wii Sports Resort

9.- Excitebots

10.- Pikmin

11.- Wario Land Shake it

Just nintendo... then you add Monster hunter, no more heroes, capcom vs tatsunuko, guitar hero, rock band, overlord, madworld, house of the dead, resident evil.....

Around the Network
Pock3R said:

ive already bought 30 games for the wii. and there are plenty i still want and even more that i am waiting for the release of.

The "o" in their Logo.

Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Pock3R said:

1. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

4. New Super Mario Bros Wii

5. Super Smash Bros Brawl

6. Mario Kart Wii

7. Silent Hill Shatterd Memories

8. Super Paper Mario

9. Monster Hunter Tri

10. Wii Sports Resorts

11. No More Heroes 2

12. Tatsonuko vs Capcom

13. Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

14. Disaster Day of Crisis

15. Fatal Frame 4

16. Little King's Story

17. Muramasa the Demon Blade

Ports:

a. Resident Evil 4 Wi Edition

b. Okami

c. Metroid Prime Trilogy

d. Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil

Coming Soon:

1. Zelda Wii

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2

3. Metroid Other M

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

as far as why nintendo is my favorite. they release the games i can enjoy near endlessly.

I honestly think the main thing that has kept them above the rest is Mario. As long as they have a 2D Mario with every console title, they'll win every generation console war. They might as well launch Wii 2 (or whatever it'll be called) with 2D Mario again, just add a good enough selling point to it. Everyone listens for Mario, so even if its just a bunch of tiny buffs it'll be enough to keep them buying. Along side that, Pokemon, Zelda and Metroid give them the hardcore buff they need to pretty much have everything gamers are looking for. Concerning the Wii, they just need more Starfox, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, Kirby, Fire Emblem and Yoshi-strict games to mix it up a little better for us.

They're doing fine with the DS with plenty of everything, their core franchises, and more.