By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Teen steals $9,000 from grandmother, buys Wii

Damn you post a lot of shit, but I still love you, even if you are a dog killer.

:)

Around the Network

Over nine thousand?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

That's downright pathetic.....

What the hell was she doing with over $9000 kept in a pillowcase, bank it you daft woman.

Games i'm currently playing:

probably didnt have anything to do with his addictions to drugs and alcohol - must have been entirely Wiis fault.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Art pffft

Who would put 9,000 cash in a pillowcase? That grandmom is so not-smart.

You've got to be pretty dumb to leave $9000 under a pillow case. And that kid is an ass for taking it.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Wiis are only $250. :P Heck for that much you could have a whole pile of Wiis, wiimotes, games... Oooo... Ahhh... can you imagine swimming in all that Wii goodness? Oh wait, that's the drugs talking. ;)

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll... Oh and a Nintendo Wii.

*Flips some roffle waffles*