By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which franchise will/would die first?

Which franchise will/would die first?

Mario 3 1.80%

Metal Gear 82 49.10%

Pokemon 15 8.98%

Final Fantasy 23 13.77%

Legend of Zelda 6 3.59%

Metroid 38 22.75%

Total:167

Easily Metroid or Metal Gear

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

After Other M, we really don't know if we'll get any more metroid. The Prime series probably won't see another entry, and unless other M sells mega millions, we might only see another 2d on the handhelds.

It might just take a hiatus like it did during the N64 era, but that would probably constitute "dead" until it comes back to life.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Metal Gear will retire as soon as Kojima wants it to, but Nintendo will ensure that those franchises last for decades. Final Fantasy has a similar ability to endure.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

FF has 7 VOTES

OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Metal Gear.

Final Fantasy is dead a long time ago.

Around the Network

Of course it will be Zelda, the freakies japos are tired of the franchise since Majora´s Mask, as they are a whole milenium ahead of us in gaming, the same path will be done by the western societies.

Come on, the same quest-dungeon-quest for the rest of the eternity ? I would die first ! ! !

XD XD XD

At least they should mix it with Mario and add some stuff to the adult Link :P XD XD XD

for a FACT it will be final fantasy. you will see!

abcdario said:
Of course it will be Zelda, the freakies japos are tired of the franchise since Majora´s Mask, as they are a whole milenium ahead of us in gaming, the same path will be done by the western societies.

Come on, the same quest-dungeon-quest for the rest of the eternity ? I would die first ! ! !

XD XD XD

At least they should mix it with Mario and add some stuff to the adult Link :P XD XD XD

You're trying too hard.

abcdario said:

XD XD XD

Well...

1. Maybe Japan, but look worldwide sales. Twilight Princess sells 5.46 mill, while Majora's Mask 3.36 mill and Thw Wind Waker 4.55 mill.

2. The estructure of the game will be change for Zelda Wii.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

i said final fantasy, i mean that has to die eventually lol