By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski announces "Kick ass news soon. VERY soon."

iPhone game... or on the upcoming rumored Apple tablet.. they didn't show the UE3 on the iPhone a month ago just to show that they can do it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
But when are we going to see 921600 players simultaneously? I demand a 720p screen in which each pixel is an enemy.

And that's a reference to what?

Slimebeast said:
Why is this posted on the Microsoft forum BTW? Epic isn't owned by MS.

Umm because the last two projects from Epic have been 360 exclusives, so it's reasonable to assume this will be one too?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Kennyheart said:
Hisiru said:
New IP PLEASE! Gears 3 should be released on the next xbox.

Epic has already said they are not doing gears 3 till the next xbox.

Really? Is there solid proof of that?

Slimebeast said:
NJ5 said:
But when are we going to see 921600 players simultaneously? I demand a 720p screen in which each pixel is an enemy.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3088468&page=1&postnum=13

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

it's his 360th tweet

themanwithnoname said:
Slimebeast said:
Why is this posted on the Microsoft forum BTW? Epic isn't owned by MS.

Umm because the last two projects from Epic have been 360 exclusives, so it's reasonable to assume this will be one too?

I dunno. I still see Epic mainly as a multiplatform developer. Unreal Tournament 3 came out in this gen.

I doubt its gears 3. They will not be releasing a halo and a gears game in the same year. That would steal away too many sales

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

NJ5 said:
Slimebeast said:
NJ5 said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3088468&page=1&postnum=13

Oh.

But I still don't get it. My sarcasm detector is broken. It is sarcasm, right?

Advent Rising Redux!!!