By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you have more fun with Mario Galaxy or NSMB Wii?

Cheebee said:
Galaxy, though I haven't played NSMBW yet, only the DS game... Out of those 2, I prefer Galaxy, by a mile.

Ey, no fair! NSMB Wii is nothing like the DS game, IMO. It's far better.

NSMB Wii > Galaxy > NSMB

The multiplayer on NSMB Wii is what kills Galaxy. I guess I'm not the biggest fan of Galaxy, though, as I found it overrated (going by reviews). They're almost even when it comes to single player, I suppose... but then I'd rather just play something else (like Zelda).

Around the Network

Galaxy was more "amazing fun"

Mario bros was more "this is so chaotic and ridiculous fun"

c0rd said:
Cheebee said:
Galaxy, though I haven't played NSMBW yet, only the DS game... Out of those 2, I prefer Galaxy, by a mile.

NSMB Wii > Galaxy > NSMB

The multiplayer on NSMB Wii is what kills Galaxy. I guess I'm not the biggest fan of Galaxy, though, as I found it overrated (going by reviews). They're almost even when it comes to single player, I suppose... but then I'd rather just play something else (like Zelda).

Well that's why I said out of those 2. I might buy NSMB Wii at some point in the future, but I never even completed the DS version, so... maybe.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

SM Galaxy for SP, NSMBWii for MP

NSMBWii for solo. Galaxy is the best of the two, but I can't really explain my decision. We'll see with Galaxy 2.

Around the Network

Solo? SMG!

But with others, NSMB transcends into another level of pure joy.

Main reason I prefer SMG solo is the controls. Did much better with the nunchuck for movement than the wiimote. Damn thumb kept accidentally sliding off the pad while pressing to the right & hitting the "A" button when I really, REALLY didn't want to. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to pull off a difficult move and while in mid-air turn into bubble boy.

I play galaxy more but there both fun,and at time very hard

Galaxy. Its no contest. Unless you count muilplayer than its much closer. I find galaxy to be amazing. NSMBW is a step down to Mario World. Its like the game was made between Mario 3 and Mario world. Also I beat galaxy 4 times in 100 hours. I beat NSMBW once yet its only 6 hours. Also 4x6=26 hours. To me Galaxy is the better value. Though NSMBW has the best muiltplayer though

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I like Mario Galaxy more but NSMB Wii is more fun due to it having local multiplayer and a better replay value.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Cheebee said:
c0rd said:
Cheebee said:

NSMB Wii > Galaxy > NSMB

Well that's why I said out of those 2. I might buy NSMB Wii at some point in the future, but I never even completed the DS version, so... maybe.

I think his point was that if someone creates a thread asking you which of two games you had more fun at, you shouldn't really be answering the question unless you have played both. You really can't answer how fun a game is without having played it.