By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar: L.A. Noire reveal coming “next month”

I wouldn't be surprised if its a multi game contract. Sony likes doing that type of stuff. David Jaffe (A former 1st party sony developer same as team bondi) is in a 3 game contract with sony.

Around the Network

letsdance

Give us a straight answer. In your opinion, will LA Noire be a PS3 exclusive or not?

I am confident it is not an exclusive and it never will be.

Im confident in saying LA Noire was the game being talked about in the interview. The thing determining if its exclusive or not is if sony lets it.

It seems to me like the only game they could have meant was L.A.Noire though... An exclusivity deal and funding development. After 6 years, L.A. Noire is the only game the companies ever talked about.

Makes sense...

4 ≈ One

http://www.rockstarwatch.net/lanoire/news/

There you go.. seems as if Sony got tired of Team Bondi and their way of missing deadlines, all rumors ofcourss, and that they're no longer funding the project. It also says "Expect to see a long-awaited reveal via a big cover story next month." - which could be anything really. But it could also mean that the long awaited multiplat announcement is on the way.

BUT.. the same "source" to claim that Sony isn't funding the project any more, just 3 months ago said "definitely ain't coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this."

So one can only speculate at the moment, and wait for next months reveal.

Around the Network

Dont speculate just wait for the official news

Took them long enough, by the time this comes out we'll be in the 2050s playing a game about the 1950s

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!