By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar: L.A. Noire reveal coming “next month”

I wasn't singling you out since i dont believe you posted in the other thread im talking about.... just pointing out this sites perception and its irony/hypocricy.

Around the Network
letsdance said:
I wasn't singling you out since i dont believe you posted in the other thread im talking about.... just pointing out this sites perception and its irony/hypocricy.

Oh I agree, you wont find the person who was in here originally asking for the Mass Effect 2 threads to be locked and put into the Gaming section where they belong.   There are plenty of hypocrites on this website

Vetteman94 said:
letsdance said:

Oh I agree, you wont find the person who was in here originally asking for the Mass Effect 2 threads to be locked and put into the Gaming section where they belong.   There are plenty of hypocrites on this website

I hope your not referring to me.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Finally some news about LA Noir I waited the last year for new informations and just got the name of the hero.

I dont care if its multiplat or not aslong as they make full use of the Bluray like they said. And as long as the PS3 Version is equal to the 360 version.

jesus kung fu magic said:
Vetteman94 said:
letsdance said:

Well who else would I be refering to...............

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Vetteman94 said:
letsdance said:

Apparently I was arguing that this thread should have been locked and put into the gaming section?....Who the hell taught you how to read?

Vetteman94 said:
Vetteman94 said:
letsdance said:

Apparently I was arguing that this thread should have been locked and put into the gaming section?....Who the hell taught you how to read?

Apparently the same person who taught you how to suspend judment and be nice to others. LOL

@ Kung Fu

Are you doing the same for the Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction Threads that are in the Microsoft section when they should be in the Gaming section since they are also on PC?

Vetteman94 said:
@ Kung Fu

Are you doing the same for the Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction Threads that are in the Microsoft section when they should be in the Gaming section since they are also on PC?

Im going to ask this the nicest way possible....where in this thread am I even alluding to having this thread being locked because I think its in the wrong section?

Do you think I give a damn where a thread is? Get over yourself....

EDIT: BTW I dont know what your trying to prove but....ME2 and SCC should be in the Microsoft Section unless they are being released for the mac.

Vetteman94 said:
@ Kung Fu

Im going to ask this the nicest way possible....where in this thread am I even alluding to having this thread being locked because I think its in the wrong section?

Do you think I give a damn where a thread is? Get over yourself....

EDIT: BTW I dont know what your trying to prove but....ME2 and SCC should be in the Microsoft Section unless they are being released for the mac.

So coming in here and saying that it was multiplat means what then?   Thats its ok for it to stay in the Sony section?   If so why did you make such a big deal about it?

@ Bolded  

They should not be,  PC is not a Microsoft platform, PC games are tracked separately, and there is even a separate forum for it here on VGchartz.  Both of those games are on PC, hence multiplat, that is why it should be in Gaming since it would be viable to post in 2 different forums.  It doesnt matter if they get mac releases.  I am not the only one who thinks this,  naznatips made a thread about it awhile back, the meltdown from the xbox fans was legendary.