By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers Most Anticipated. No. 1 suprise?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/60432

I was suprised with 1 and 2!  HD fans don't seem very happy in the commentary.

Around the Network

They can't believe Wii games are number 1 and 2

Gotta love when people bitch about other people's opinions..

Hmm Metroid Other M looks alright but is far from my most anticipated Wii game, let alone game in general. I'm much more excited about Tales of Graces, Monster Hunter 3, Zangengki No Reginliev, and Fragile.

Metroid is a very good games franchise, one of the greatest ever, and no way suprised seeing Super Mario galaxy 2 there too, Zelda Wii will be the ultimate game of this year or next year. We shall see at E3.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wow that was unexpected...though the comments remind me why I fear the GT community...

Former something....

Around the Network

There are way too many games to be put onto a list, anyways.

Little surprised to see Gran Turismo 5 omitted from the list. Not a bad list, but it obviously doesnt reflect my top ten most anticipated

awww....Last Guardian didn't make the list. Oh well. The only game that didn't feel like it should be on the list to me was the Castlevania game, but they explained it well.

i hope Metroid comes sometime soon and not until the end of the year

I was surprised to not see The Last Guardian there (though I personally don't really care about it).

I was also surprised with the winner. I'm pretty excited for it, but my excitement is very skeptical. Like they said, it could be awful. I certainly wouldn't place it at #1 of my most anticipated games of 2010. Possibly #5. But I respect their choice.