By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles OUTSELLS Lost Odyssey

It's not going to be ported. Mistwalker is already working a couple of new XBox 360 exclusives that should be announced at the E3 this year. They aren't going to port LO or Blue Dragon. SEGA should port Valkyria Chronicles to XBox 360. SEGA made a ton of exclusives for the original XBox, so I'm not sure why we didn't see any this generation. At least we're getting Renosance of Fate.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

I wonder if we'll ever see another mistwalker game this gen....they could do better, no doubt about it.

gekkokamen said:
I wonder if we'll ever see another mistwalker game this gen....they could do better, no doubt about it.

From Sakaguchi himself: "2010 is the year of my long-awaited new blockbuster project.
I'm putting my heart and soul into this production. I'm taking a full swing and making this the best project."

In fact, they're already working on the last dungeon: "still have unsettled adjustment on the last dungeon dialogue and the directions of the ending scene. I didn’t think I had that much adjustments, however this being the last dungeon, my requests has become slightly excessive"

(Quotes are from the Mistwalker blog)

Cactus said:
gekkokamen said:

From Sakaguchi himself: "2010 is the year of my long-awaited new blockbuster project.
I'm putting my heart and soul into this production. I'm taking a full swing and making this the best project."

In fact, they're already working on the last dungeon: "still have unsettled adjustment on the last dungeon dialogue and the directions of the ending scene. I didn’t think I had that much adjustments, however this being the last dungeon, my requests has become slightly excessive"

OMGOMG WHAT PLATFORMS IS IT FOR?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Cactus said:
gekkokamen said:

OMGOMG WHAT PLATFORMS IS IT FOR?!

No clue. Microsoft mentioned that they were prepping for a big JRPG announcement, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were referring to this.

Around the Network

Wow, Ultros has spoken!

Congrats, but not surprising.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

This will help spark the sales of Valkyria Chronicles again.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/22/valkyria-for-20-with-mag-or-me2-purchase-at-toys-r-us/

Although I find it weird that mass effect 2 is also included in this deal. Only 360 users doesn't have any use for this deal.

I swear this thread was already made. And it was pointed out that VGC overtracked and people started screaming that NPD was wrong or something.

Unless this is some serious deja vu.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Famitsu
[PS3] Valkyria Chronicles (Sega) - 77.694 / 141.589
[PS3] Valkyria Chronicles (Playstation 3 the Best) (Sega) - 4.700 / 82.744

Media Create
[PS3] Valkyria Chronicles (Sega) - 77.267 / 153.002

Famitsu's LTD for VC is 224,333 which includes PS3 the best version.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19496544&postcount=629

Anihawk says VC is approaching 150k LTD in NPD:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19500021&postcount=2356