By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Multiplatform Title 2010 - GAME

Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
+ Dante's Inferno
- Naught Bear

Btw, there is no Assassin's Creed 3 coming out in 2010.

There is to my knowledge

There isn't. It's an expansion with Ezio in it again.

Btw I like your new sig.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
+ Dante's Inferno
- Naught Bear

Btw, there is no Assassin's Creed 3 coming out in 2010.

There is to my knowledge

There isn't. It's an expansion with Ezio in it again.

Btw I like your new sig.

Oh right, well I'll change it to ACII Expansion then and thanks

+Naughty Bear
-FFXIII

darthdevidem01 said:
how cute....all the people jealous at FFXIII winning the most anticipated monthly awards like every month on VGchartz are all pouncing on it to get it out of this game, it'll be funny when COD7 & FF13 outsell 99% of that list

Final Fantasy XIII+

Naughty Bear-

Medal of Honor

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Dead Space 2

Max Payne 3

Crysis 2

Bioshock 2

Red Dead Redemption

Call of Duty 7

Naughty Bear

games that i feel FF13 wont be able to outsell counting all platforms

i feel that this site has way to many RPG fans on it maybe thats y its gettin voted out quickly posters might be gettin sick of seeing rpg this rpg that all over teh forums but why havent all the rpg fans voted up FF13 then?

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
how cute....all the people jealous at FFXIII winning the most anticipated monthly awards like every month on VGchartz are all pouncing on it to get it out of this game, it'll be funny when COD7 & FF13 outsell 99% of that list

Final Fantasy XIII+

Naughty Bear-

Medal of Honor

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Dead Space 2

Max Payne 3

Crysis 2

Bioshock 2

Red Dead Redemption

Call of Duty 7

Naughty Bear

games that i feel FF13 wont be able to outsell counting all platforms

i feel that this site has way to many RPG fans on it maybe thats y its gettin voted out quickly posters might be gettin sick of seeing rpg this rpg that all over teh forums but why havent all the rpg fans voted up FF13 then?

FF13 will outsell every single game you listed with ease, barring COD 7

I can't believe you even think for a second Bioshock 2 & Dead Space 2 could outsell FF13

All said & done FF13 may outsell Dead Space 2's worldwide sales in Japan alone

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98190

here, february thread for most wanted games voting, I don't know why all those people with FFXIII at 1/2/3 aren't voting here.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

fine it might be able to outsell them but i feel theres no way it will outsell Naughty Bear in case u havent noticed by my pic bears rule a bear would easily win in a fight against any FF character too

Bioshock sold 4m if u count the PC version and was not heavy on PS3 it goes back to my U2 prediction B2 has online MP i expect B2 to have more then double teh sales of the 1st one lifetime

Play Me

+ AC3
- New Vegas

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BHR-3 said:
fine it might be able to outsell them but i feel theres no way it will outsell Naughty Bear in case u havent noticed by my pic bears rule a bear would easily win in a fight against any FF character too

Bioshock sold 4m if u count the PC version and was not heavy on PS3 it goes back to my U2 prediction B2 has online MP i expect B2 to have more then double teh sales of the 1st one lifetime

So you expect bioshock 2 to do 8 Million LTD? or Double lifetime on the PS3 version? Make a thread on it!!

okay.......

this is the first FF of a console generation, like the first GT & MGS they sell tons & tons.

FF13 will handily outsell bioshock 2.....2:1

The FF13 cast can fight & beat this BHR-3

{scan from famitsu in november 2009}

A cute pandy wandy poly bear is no problem

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I just saw this thread now, thanks to Seraphic XD

+ Bioshock 2
- Just Cause 2

Sorry Darth, don't take this the wrong way, it's just that I loved the original Bioshock too much and have been eagerly awaiting for the sequel for quite sometime now since it was known that you would be playing as the Prototype Big Daddy :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Final Fantasy 13 +

Lost Planet 2 -

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E