By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Multiplatform Title 2010 - GAME

TheThunder said:
darthdevidem01 said:
TheThunder said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@The Thunder

isn't that ergh....a bit sad?

yeah maybe, but going on a crusade defending a something in a random game on a random forum in the internet wouldn't call that a bit sadder ;) ?

Crusade defending not "something" but a "game" on a "gaming forum"!

so its completely normal

But what you said isn't normal nor is it nice

Whatever makes  you sleep at night

yay I got you to use the phrase people use as a way to look cool when they have nothing significant to say!

Moving together

MGS:R+

BF:BC2-

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:
fine it might be able to outsell them but i feel theres no way it will outsell Naughty Bear in case u havent noticed by my pic bears rule a bear would easily win in a fight against any FF character too

Bioshock sold 4m if u count the PC version and was not heavy on PS3 it goes back to my U2 prediction B2 has online MP i expect B2 to have more then double teh sales of the 1st one lifetime

So you expect bioshock 2 to do 8 Million LTD? or Double lifetime on the PS3 version? Make a thread on it!!

okay.......

this is the first FF of a console generation, like the first GT & MGS they sell tons & tons.

FF13 will handily outsell bioshock 2.....2:1

The FF13 cast can fight & beat this BHR-3

{scan from famitsu in november 2009}

A cute pandy wandy poly bear is no problem

No, but I don't expect FFXIII to do 8 mil either lol

around 7-8m on all platforms lifetime

3.4 360
2.3 ps3
1.8 PC

i wont make a thread on BS2 it isnt my thing i only make threads for stuff i like PS3 HW or SW i like

anyway im just messing with u up there witht the sales it looks like alot of others are too though

Play Me

What's the score seece?
Everybody is digressing and I've lost count.

dobby985 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:
fine it might be able to outsell them but i feel theres no way it will outsell Naughty Bear in case u havent noticed by my pic bears rule a bear would easily win in a fight against any FF character too

Bioshock sold 4m if u count the PC version and was not heavy on PS3 it goes back to my U2 prediction B2 has online MP i expect B2 to have more then double teh sales of the 1st one lifetime

So you expect bioshock 2 to do 8 Million LTD? or Double lifetime on the PS3 version? Make a thread on it!!

okay.......

this is the first FF of a console generation, like the first GT & MGS they sell tons & tons.

Yes you also didn't want to buy it because of a 2 min song called "My Hands"

I know you don't, but I know & believe it will.

@BHR-3

Why not, make a thread on it as thats a bold prediction, lets see what others think of it

Around the Network

FFXIII is dead...

+MGS: Rising
- Rage

+ Final Fantasy 13
- BioShock 2

darthdevidem01 said:
dobby985 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:

okay.......

Yes you also didn't want to buy it because of a 2 min song called "My Hands"

I know you don't, but I know & believe it will.

@BHR-3

Why not, make a thread on it as thats a bold prediction, lets see what others think of it

iam currently working on a perdition thread have been for like a few weeks now theres alot of data in it its taking some time to put together it may be the last one i do for free

as far as making new prediction threads i think i'll retired from it

idk id rather charge and make some dough for them rather than post them up for free

Play Me

SEECE UPDATE PLEASE!

YES OK! I will in 10 mins