Which game has or will have the better graphics

Killzone 2 11 10.09%

Uncharted 2 69 63.30%

Halo: reach 17 15.60%

Final fantasy XIII 12 11.01%

Total:109

GT5

Around the Network

Hell no Halo Reach will not have better Graphics then Uncharted 2, or even Killzone 2, I don't think it will look as good as MM2. Halo Reach will look like Halo 3 ODST, They already revamped the Halo engine for that game, they may tweak it a bit more but the game will look like ODST. Nothing wrong with that, ODST was a decent looking game. First party game graphics is not the 360s strong point, its XBL, PS3 has it in the graphics colum, and is catching up in the online play colum. Look for God of War 3 to be up there with Uncharted 2, GT5, Heavy Rain, 

uncharted 2 has the best ,,, halo reach not even

No Crysis: Screenshot Viewer 2010?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

CGI you are correct i missed two very important games Heavy Rain and God of War III, the real GOW

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5.

3D Dot Heroes should get an honorable mention as well.

It's impossible to comment on Reach at this point vs games that are out. However ignoring Reach then I'd say Uncharted 2 from that list.

When Reach is out and I've played through it and observed it closely in action I'll include it in my consideration.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Where is Mass Effect 2?
Splinter Cell Conviction?
Alan Wake?
Heavy Rain?

All these titles look better than your list IMO. Also we havent seen any Reach stuff apart from fuzzy 'leaked' shots. When it releases it will probably be one of if not the best engine around. 60+ enemies with better than Halo 3 graphics? Yes please.

selnor said:
Where is Mass Effect 2?
Splinter Cell Conviction?
Alan Wake?
Heavy Rain?

All these titles look better than your list IMO. Also we havent seen any Reach stuff apart from fuzzy 'leaked' shots. When it releases it will probably be one of if not the best engine around. 60+ enemies with better than Halo 3 graphics? Yes please.

Reach looks good, but given Bungie have never yet built an engine that was the best engine of the time I wouldn't take it as such a given.

Depends on criteria anyway, Alan Wake should be able to have amazing environments, etc. due to lack on on-screen activity (so far as I can see) and potentially the same could be said for Heavy Rain.

I do agree the whole post is a little strange, as I just don't see how you can compare games which are out with screenshots and custom made videos.  Until I see Alan Wake or Reach or GT5 or anything in action and check out its graphics I just can't make a sensible comparison.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...