By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy gets 11/10

Dtewi is quoting GranTurismo.

Around the Network

That's just stupid. You cannot beat 10/10. Seriously, that's just immature, and unprofessional. So dumb... Why not just give it 999,999,999/10?

a.l.e.x59 said:
That's just stupid. You cannot beat 10/10. Seriously, that's just immature, and unprofessional. So dumb... Why not just give it 999,999,999/10?

Ummm, they're clearly just being "cute."  An 11/10 is just saying, "It's off the charts."

I think more reviewers should stop taking their scores so seriously.  If people are too lazy to actually read the review, they don't deserve a shortcut.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

because the game isn't worth a 9999999990%.. only worth 110%

but seriously.. arguing that 11/10 is impossible is like arguing that 10/10 is impossible (when it comes to giving games ratings) .. because it isn't a scale of perfection.. they are just saying (from what i understand) that it is better than other games that they have given 10/10 to

Soriku said:
EHSTEVE said:
Let's trust GoNintendo to give an unbiased review on a Nintendo game....

That's a magazine scan Try clicking first before jumping to conclusions. GoNintendo doesn't give reviews. They're not a joke site like SDF.

I 'm ashame to be italian .... that is a scan of an italian magazine : Nintendo Rivista Uffciale ( Official Nintendo magazine in Italy ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
tabsina said:
because the game isn't worth a 9999999990%.. only worth 110%

but seriously.. arguing that 11/10 is impossible is like arguing that 10/10 is impossible (when it comes to giving games ratings) .. because it isn't a scale of perfection.. they are just saying (from what i understand) that it is better than other games that they have given 10/10 to

It is impossible to be worth either 99999999%, or 110%. 11/10 is impossible, and means nothing. If the game is better than other games, that have been given 10/10, than perhaps those other games should have their scores adjusted to 9/10, so that Super Mario Galaxy can be given 10/10. If not, just give Super Mario Galaxy 10/10 anyways. Going over board makes the entire rating system seem like a joke, and unprofessional.