By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy gets 11/10

I remember a dutch gaming magazine before reviewing a Beavis & Buthead game, they gave it a 13/10! Even though the score was ridiculous, so was the game so I actually agreed with their score. Some games even scored negatively!

Around the Network

de PU

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soriku said:
dtewi said:
I vote for SSJ12 to be a mod/news writer for this site, he has over 2k posts and makes a great effort to make this site better with each and every post.

I see MontanaHatchet is now a mod, since he flames Sony and trolls the Sony boards its only right to make him a mod, and Naznatips is the biggest wii fanboy on this site and trolls and bashes Sony and the PS3 all day on this site. Why the hell would anyone want him as a mod, unless you are another blind wii fanboy.

Oh. But WOW he is surprisingly inaccurate seeing as how Montana is actually a big Sony fan...

Btw, who banned him?

If I remember right it was stof who slammed the banhammer on that one.

@ Kirby: they still exist? How about Mortal Marcel? I used to collect those magazines! I had all of them beginning with the Heavy Metal cover and the last one I had was with the Banjo Kazooie cover.

You don't happen to know if they review SMG yet? And if so what's the score?

let me check:D just a sec

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I wouldn't permaban anyone - its counter productive (they just come back as someone else). Couple of weeks at the maximum :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

no just a preview, though they gave LAIR a 4.0 out of 10.0

Soriku said:
EHSTEVE said:
Let's trust GoNintendo to give an unbiased review on a Nintendo game....

That's a magazine scan Try clicking first before jumping to conclusions. GoNintendo doesn't give reviews. They're not a joke site like SDF.

They do reviews almost every day

ummm that is just stupid, why use a mathematical system for judging games if you are going to violate basic math principles? they must have had a coach telling them to give 110% during school too much

dtewi said:
I vote for SSJ12 to be a mod/news writer for this site, he has over 2k posts and makes a great effort to make this site better with each and every post.

I see MontanaHatchet is now a mod, since he flames Sony and trolls the Sony boards its only right to make him a mod, and Naznatips is the biggest wii fanboy on this site and trolls and bashes Sony and the PS3 all day on this site. Why the hell would anyone want him as a mod, unless you are another blind wii fanboy.

Edit: It appears that you quoted someone else. Please try to be more clear about it next time. You were getting complaints about this post.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/