By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lord Flashheart said:
@garnett
Yep, quite a few times. Got all 69 stars on spec ops in MW2 as well.
@yo_john
It wasn't about trolling in this thread but in general on here. You haven't been reading have you? ;p

Well I was more skim reading cause 180+ posts is a lot to read through.

Around the Network

i dont think Crackdown will even Reach a Milion ... Camon everyone knows the 1st Game only achieved that because Halo BETA ... Lets be realistic...

Slimebeast said:
Chairman-Mao said:
360 has a really good lineup but I don't think it matches PS3's.

From an average gamer's perspective 360 has (that is console exclusive):

- Mass Effect 2  AAA will sell 2-3 million
- Halo Reach    AAA mega game 10 million
- Splinter Cell Conviction AAA will sell 2-3 million
- Fable 3 AAA will sell 3-4 million
- Alan Wake AAA will sell 2-3 million
- Crackdown 2 AA will sell 1-1.5 million
- Kingdom Under Fire II
- Metro 2033

That's about all the games that are mainstream. So very impressive lineup. But PS3 has:

- God of War 3 AAA will sell 3-4 million
- Heavy Rain AA will sell 1-1.5 million
- MAG AA will sell 1-1.5 mill
- White Knight Chronicles niche, bad reviews
- Gran Turismo 5 AAA mega game 10 million
- Final Fantasy vs 13 not 2010
- The Last Guardian  not 2010
- ModNation Racers  never heard about it
- Agent not 2010

And games that aren't confirmed but could be 2010 are Resistance 3, Killzone 3 and Twisted Metal PS3. Slight chance for Resistance 3 to come, but then we might as well speculate on unannounced 360 games like Gears 3

Really it comes down to taste. I really like the look of GT5 and ModNation Racers; all that interests me on 360 is Splinter Cell and Crackdown 2 to some degree.

^ lol, let me correct that for you.

And personally, since you mentioned it, all that interests me on PS3 is GT5, and possibly Heavy Rain to some degree.

* Note: AAA means a game that gets 90% on Meta or Gamerankings. AA means good reviews but below 90%.

I'm going to ignore using AA and AAA marks next to any games because there is no way I can know that.  And neither can you and it just shows how biased you are for one. Your going to suggest that Alan Wke will sell 2-3 million? It's not even charting at all in preorders and it's niche. Also, The Last Guardian IS a 2010 title, and Agent has also been labled as 2010 although I don't believe it will come out this year so I wouldn't even bother listing it either. The Agency and DC universe are both 2010 titles as well, and 3D dot game heroes is another which will release this year as well as a lot of other non mainstream games. But then again, I don't see what that matters for gamers like us, when niche games are often the most loved in our circles. Hell, most of the PS3's lineup is Niche, but that is because Sony is the only company publishing unique games now of days. Regardless of how many copies heavy rain, the last guardian and alan wake sell I guarantee you they will be quality and among the most loved games of the year by gamers like us.

PS3 Trophies

in north america for sure... but in the rest of the world... that's will be hard, ps3 owns definitely japon and regained the lead in europe, but there are no clear winners in europe, that will be crucial for MS to recovery this area, otherwise sony retake the lead WW.

Well.............opinions will be opinions

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

Never heard of Modnation Racers and you own a ps3 whilst being on forums...?

Edit:

Whoops I'm wrong, you don't own a ps3.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

iHuGi said:

In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) 360 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that Xbox Live we all Agree that 360 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell mw what u think and what u are buying this year for 360 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (Mass Effect 2) i will buy more than 5 games :D

I agree that Xbox 360 owns in 2010 but I also feel that the PS3 owns in 2010 as well. IMO the only hardcore gamer`s that wouldn`t be owners of both consoles are those that simply cannot afford it and went with the system that had the games that fit them the most or they just don`t have the time to burn on 2 hardcore systems.  Wii is a great family system and for those great Nintendo exclusive`s like Zelda. :)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

yo_john117 said:
Lord Flashheart said:
@garnett
Yep, quite a few times. Got all 69 stars on spec ops in MW2 as well.
@yo_john
It wasn't about trolling in this thread but in general on here. You haven't been reading have you? ;p

Well I was more skim reading cause 180+ posts is a lot to read through.

wow. Is it that many. Only 6 pages with my settings.

Absolutely not! Lol...

Compare the first 34 post on this thread with this thread.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!