By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new female-hot gaming super star after lara croft ?

Words Of Wisdom said:
NJ5 said:
She's fugly.

I second this.

In regards to her whole design Bayonetta just isn't that nice to look at for me. Whenever I see images of her or see video of the game something just straight up bothers me. It's like they were trying to hard and just ended up with someone that is just trashy in a way.

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
darthdevidem01 said:

erghh HELL NO THIS GIRL IS:

Cloud after a sex change and a wig is not hot.....

Cloud was already wearing Womens Clothes and a Wig in FFVII, now we know what he looked like under all those PS1 Pixels

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Lighting is like Cloud i don 't think she has that hentai-sh bayonetta ways

Vanille > All

well also Vanille is hot but i haven 't played 13 yet to have an opinion but i have finished Bayonetta

Around the Network

If only she didn't have 2,5m height, inhuman body proportions and stupid hair style and glasses ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zlejedi you shoud play bayonetta if you haven 't do it already and you will understand what i am saying
before playing bayonetta i thought that it was an ordinary game with the girl trying to look sexy but i found out how original bayonetta 's style is when i played it

Give it up. Saying "Go play Bayonetta" has convinced nobody to play Bayonetta. She's like the nerdy girl in a teen movie. She's hated on because she's hot and intelligent but she wears glasses!

To much fetish...

Lara was natural. And hot.