By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best rail shooter on the Wii?

the darkside chronicles

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I really enjoyed Link's Crossbow Training and highly recommend it to everyone. The House of the Dead 2/3 is great. I've heard great things about the Nerf games and the new The House of the Dead game.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Quick heads-up The Darkside Chronicles is on sale starting this Sunday at Best buy for 29.99, not a bad price for the game!

Overkill is the better. After it, Ghost Squad, and after Dead Space Extraction.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles. The game has re-music from RE2 and RECV. Awsome game!!! One of my fav Wii games!!! n_n

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

dead space extraction

Its a great market for these types of games which is sweet for people like us who like them!
Dead Space is a really good shooter in my opinion but I haven't bought RE:Darkside chronicles yet. I played the first umbrella chronicles and its decent so Im sure the second one is good too.

Also DO get Sin & Punishment on the VC since its one of the best N64 games period and one of the more intense shooter/shumup game ever made. Treasure is pure genius and the new Sin & Punishment 2 is going to rock the house whenever it comes to NA/EU for Wii.

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

dead space extraction is a very good game and it's much better then RE:UC. I can't speak for RE:DC i didn't try it yet.

Daileon said:
Overkill is the better. After it, Ghost Squad, and after Dead Space Extraction.

What about Link's Crossbow Training?  It is by far the best selling and it still sells well.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Ghost Squad. Nothing else comes close.