By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm cutting back on gaming.

AC2 doomed gaming confirmed!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Xxain said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
You need to play some fucking Demon's Soul.

m8 u don't even have it yourself lol. Maybe that wasn't your point though. U werre ironic, yeah I understand now.

And no disrespect Akvod, but u shuld cut out the swearing a lil bit. It don't suit u.

Akvod does own DS..... I kno i wasnt seeing things

Oh. Why isn't it in his library then?

Plus Demon's Souls ain't Akvods style... or am I too prejudice now? R u enjoying it?

Cuz I'm too lazy? On the converse, you do know that I could claim to own ANY game via the VGChartz library right?

Holy fucking shit, lol. You can doubt me or believe me, but both are on absolutely zero basis with the power of the internet and annomity.

Because you are laze, perhaps. But me knowing you are lazy made me assume u wouldnt bother with getting into Demon's Souls with dedication.

So if I just added Demon's Soul to my VGChartz library, you would believe that I have Demon's Soul?

Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Xxain said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:

m8 u don't even have it yourself lol. Maybe that wasn't your point though. U werre ironic, yeah I understand now.

And no disrespect Akvod, but u shuld cut out the swearing a lil bit. It don't suit u.

Plus Demon's Souls ain't Akvods style... or am I too prejudice now? R u enjoying it?

Cuz I'm too lazy? On the converse, you do know that I could claim to own ANY game via the VGChartz library right?

Holy fucking shit, lol. You can doubt me or believe me, but both are on absolutely zero basis with the power of the internet and annomity.

Because you are laze, perhaps. But me knowing you are lazy made me assume u wouldnt bother with getting into Demon's Souls with dedication.

So if I just added Demon's Soul to my VGChartz library, you would believe that I have Demon's Soul?

Yes lol.

Stop playing games now Akvod, tell me do you have it or not?

Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Xxain said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:

Yes lol.

I've been telling you for the past few posts that I have DS. You're the one who was fucking playing games O.o Either take my word or don't, that's all you can do on the internet with people far far away.

Anyway, I love how you tell me I don't have the dedication or that Demon's Soul isn't my "style" (what is my style?), as if you owned and played the game.

That is the saddest thing I have ever read, gaming is one of my passions, done it for ages now, and all the great games I have played on both Wii and PS3 have spoilt me rotten, I did take a cut back once for a couple of months(to work on a program i was making), but came back for more gaming lol.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:
Slimebeast said:
Xxain said:
Slimebeast said:
Akvod said:

Yes lol.

I've been telling you for the past few posts that I have DS. You're the one who was fucking playing games O.o Either take my word or don't, that's all you can do on the internet with people far far away.

Anyway, I love how you tell me I don't have the dedication or that Demon's Soul isn't my "style" (what is my style?), as if you owned and played the game.

Of course I take your word for it lol. I just didnt realize if u were sarcastic or serious (I made it complicated for myself).

So is it your style Akvod?

This is sad to hear :(

I don't really understand your reasons, I mean this gen has been the best ever for me thanks to PS3, DS & super mario galaxy!

I hope games this year will amaze you (FF13 & Zelda wii should do the trick!!!)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seems to me that you're in the age where you actually grow out of videogames, and the only solution is to force yourself into it again, after some time you start to have a lot of fun all over again.

I happened to me when I was 20, I stopped playing videogames for about a year, then started again with sport and music games (mostly FIFA and Rock Band) and now I'm back enjoying a lot of hardcore gaming...

I have started doing this two years ago, only make purchases on sure fire fun games. Saves me a lot of money.

Khuutra said:
It is understandable to want to cut back. I should, too. I'll be seeing if I can get my sister-in-law to foot the bill for NMH2.

Are you cutting back on TALKING about games? Potentially, I mean

*sends out more PMs*

Absolutely not :D I'll be talking about games 'til my voice dies.