By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Borish military types

badgenome said:
Wait, we can't call Rainbird a fool anymore? This site is really going downhill.

About time that rule was enforced. Now my brain can flourish again, yippee!

adriane23 said:
Citan said:

Irony: a leading part of humor. Irony is using words to express something completely different from the literal meaning. Usually, someone says the opposite of what they mean and the listener believes the opposite of what they said.

Irony: Getting banned because of a post you made in your own thread.

Lol, pwned xD

adriane23 said:
Citan said:

Irony: a leading part of humor. Irony is using words to express something completely different from the literal meaning. Usually, someone says the opposite of what they mean and the listener believes the opposite of what they said.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Citan said:
Rainbird said:
Citan said:

Rainbird said:
Citan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Rainbird said:

I was told to post here, because I am a mindless goon who has no self control and can't formulate my own opinions.

I follow this site and their owners blindly and like my fingers to stay on my hands.

I am the biggest coward here which makes everyone look less cowardly, but against my will. We have no basic rights.

I follow the strong willpower of my beloved dictator.

Please help me.

Yours truly,
XXX

Hahahaha, good one.

Yes, he should be a journalist. I`m sure he`d be a funny one too.

Maybe he could write something funny about al qaida.

I can spew comedy about anything, but anything I say will always spawn deeper reflections in my readers.

Ha ha ha,  I  am  so  funny.

Citan, I need your help! These people enslaved me in my own home. They programmed me to type out that up there, it's horrible! But watch out, if they can't turn you into one of theirs, they'll kill you and make it look like an accident! Just like they did with Elvis!

Ok, let`s be honest here. I think you`re a fool that try to be funny. But let`s talk about humor shall we?

There are several types of humor. To mention a few important ones:

Freudian Slip: a funny statement which seems to just pop out, but which actually comes from the person’s subconscious thoughts.

Banter: good-natured teasing back and forth; exchange of witty remarks.

Blue Humor: not appropriate for the public speaker. Humor based on easily offensive subjects like making love, body parts, and bodily functions.

Conundrum: a word puzzle that can’t be solved because the answer is a pun. Ex: why do cows wear bells? Their horns don’t work.

A tip for you so that people from more intellectual parts of world can enjoy your jokes: (humor for beginners, that is; bad jokes)

http://www.jokesprank.com/bad-jokes/badjokes.html

My style:

Nonsensism: inclusive of the epigram and the wisecrack, it is any kind of funny nonsense in speaking form. Nonsensism includes all kinds of absurdity without realistic logic and makes a general observation of absurd reference.

Thoughts?

And that is irony? Nice try. And rainbird think so too. Haha. Irony is as stated above expressing something completely different from the literal meaning. I win. Next please. You guys are out.

For the thread creator's own good I'll just lock this before his stubbornness results in another ban.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.