By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Miku Project Diva F, wasn't the same title released on PSV? If PS3 keeps receiving the titles that had good sales on PSV, wouldn't that make some gamers ignore the handheld?

Versus on top as predicted, let's hope it doesn't last there, it only means chart is going slow.

Two PSV titles, and with 70 days, that's always good.

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Nooooooo! DQ didn't make it. :(

Boutros said:

Wow! The return of PlayStation domination and even the Vita has added games to the chart. Unbelievable.

it's about time for soul sacrifice to show up in this thread :(

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Well would you look at that. I wonder how long those Vita games will stay on the chart though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Did not expect to see Senran Kagura (Vita) so early. If the series can sell well on multiple platforms speaks well so to its long term viability.

How do I read the chart? Does Final fantasy versus with 102 mean 102k?

Is that... green? It can't be... it is! And two entries! Tears of joy.

Now we just have to wait 70 long days. Seriously, two decent Vita games and they both release the same day? Couldn't they spread them out to avoid competition? It's not like they don't have weeks void of releases to choose. Perhaps a price cut is coming in 70 days or something?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Is that... green? It can't be... it is! And two entries! Tears of joy.

Now we just have to wait 70 long days. Seriously, two decent Vita games and they both release the same day? Couldn't they spread them out to avoid competition? It's not like they don't have weeks void of releases to choose. Perhaps a price cut is coming in 70 days or something?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus is also coming out on 28th of February.

Regardless, Vita has at least 1 game per week from 24th January until 28th of March.  Some of them are going to be weeks where the games don't chart (i.e. February 14th is Silent Hill: Book of Memories), but still, it's quite a packed lineup.

Maybe it would've been better to move them around, but they are third-party games so they release when they release I guess!

Conegamer said:
Well would you look at that. I wonder how long those Vita games will stay on the chart though.

I can't see Senran Kagura falling off.

PSO2 might, though, because as far as I'm aware it's a free digital download anyway.  I'm not quite sure what this special pack is, but amazon.jp's box art for it shows it has a Vita game card in.  *shrugs*