By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

So, pretty much "holidays start when Nintendo says so"

@Boutros, don't worry, it will have at least a couple of days at number 1, but unlike you I think that's rather sad.

Around the Network

Taiko 3rd on the charts?! Blasphemy! Probably selling loads with the Wii U

Wow at One Piece! Looks like Versus will get a day or two on top...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Damn three days left then bammm. Charts gonna change! Dragon Quest at this rate probably make it to #1 in about a week or two!

Around the Network

Fucking hell One Piece. Where has this come from all of a sudden!?

Dragon Quest looking unlikely to keep Versus off the top spot for at least a day now. Minor, hollow victory there Square-Enix.

So, what are we expecting? If amazon.jp is anything to go off, Miku PS3 & Robot Wars 3DS seem pretty likely.

What else? Dynasty Warriors 8? I'm hoping for some kind of Vita representation but I don't know where it'll come from. Senran Kagura is highest on amazon apart from the Phantasy Star Online 2 'special pack', but I'm not sure if that counts or not. Probably nothing Vita-y will show up though, lol.

Kresnik said:
Fucking hell One Piece. Where has this come from all of a sudden!?

Dragon Quest looking unlikely to keep Versus off the top spot for at least a day now. Minor, hollow victory there Square-Enix.

So, what are we expecting? If amazon.jp is anything to go off, Miku PS3 & Robot Wars 3DS seem pretty likely.

What else? Dynasty Warriors 8? I'm hoping for some kind of Vita representation but I don't know where it'll come from. Senran Kagura is highest on amazon apart from the Phantasy Star Online 2 'special pack', but I'm not sure if that counts or not. Probably nothing Vita-y will show up though, lol.

Japan loves one piece and with the movie just came out (best movie evaa) on friday im not suprise. Its my most anticipated movie i want to watch in the last 2years.

Is it possible for One Piece to reach 250 before releasing?

Grr...too slow DQ. Too slow...

I can only imagine One Piece has started being heavily advertised, otherwise this makes no sense!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

One Piece really catching steam right before launch, Vita needs anime games so that they can get some steam in Japan.