By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

quick question so i wont be confuse! The points equal k? ex 200 points=200k??? Thanks!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
quick question so i wont be confuse! The points equal k? ex 200 points=200k??? Thanks!

Don't think about that, it's all very relative... sometimes it means something, sometimes another.

Just be happy the games you care show up and the better its score the better.

VicViper said:
tbone51 said:

Don't think about that, it's all very relative... sometimes it means something, sometimes another.

Just be happy the games you care show up and the better its score the better.

Thanks much appreciated!!! glad to see mario at #1 dragonquest VII looks to be number one next year!!!

VicViper said:

Seriously? Magician's Quest lol!

3DS refuses to stop fighting! That's truly its last breath for the moment!

And reaching 200 pts... like a boss.

Well, here we go again, next 3:

1 - DMC (easy as peach)

2 - AKB Vita (or else, I declare a bomb)

3 - Soul Sacrifice

Hmm yeah I think it's called Magician’s Quest: Town of Magic now. It was first announced as the name I have in the chart but I'll change for the new one tomorrow.

Crazy, Mario at 200 exactly and MH at exactly 75.

Conspiracy.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
VicViper said:

Seriously? Magician's Quest lol!

3DS refuses to stop fighting! That's truly its last breath for the moment!

And reaching 200 pts... like a boss.

Well, here we go again, next 3:

1 - DMC (easy as peach)

2 - AKB Vita (or else, I declare a bomb)

3 - Soul Sacrifice

I think it's too early to expect Soul Sacrifice on the chart. It's not doing so well on amazon.jp, so I don't think it will show here yet.

Digimon PSP, Inazuma Eleven Wii have more chances in my opinion. Even Project Diva PS3.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

I think it's too early to expect Soul Sacrifice on the chart. It's not doing so well on amazon.jp, so I don't think it will show here yet.

Digimon PSP, Inazuma Eleven Wii have more chances in my opinion. Even Project Diva PS3.

It had a peak during the first few days, reaching the first page of amazon, don't remeber where, but not in the bottom.

I expected that "surge" to enter the chart (with less than 26 pts now), and after that, a slow increase. But yeah, Digimon is also one of my candidates.

Well huge props to that 3DS game that I've never even heard of!

But yeah, exciting times for 3 new games. I don't know why I get so excited, BUT I DO.

I don't reckon Soul Sacrifice will enter either actually. Idk. COMG-ers don't seem too keen on Vita (like most of Japan I guess!) and it wasn't doing too hot on amazon either. For the same reason, I don't think AKB Vita will chart either.

DMC is a given, I reckon Digimon will be there too. Don't know what else there could be though. Maybe a regular/limited edition of one of the games already in the chart?

Magician's Quest actually was released in the west.

It's like Animal Crossing + Magic Theme

I mean, look at this, is like they're not even trying lol.

And it's not a small game too.

The 3 DS games sold more than 1 million units in japan. But I think releasing it so close to AC might hurt it pretty badly.

Nintendo WiiU launched in Japan today, any news? pics?